OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

[quote=“j_espo1,post:497,topic:36504"”]

its funny to see how quiet you people and this thread was when they were stinking up the ice, and now that they put together a couple wins in a row they are back to being the hottest topic, the best team, toronto sucks, fuck you j_espo1 etc…

[/quote]

I was posting. I was pissed but I was posting.

Besides, it’s hard to talk shit when your team is in last place. You know what I mean? What am I thinking, I know you know what I mean. :wink:

[quote=“JayS,post:501,topic:36504"”]

Besides, it’s hard to talk shit when your team is in last place. You know what I mean? What am I thinking, I know you know what I mean. :wink:

[/quote]

haha :clap:

[quote=“JayS,post:501,topic:36504"”]

[/quote]

:wink: :lol:

i know what you mean

Last 5 Regular Season Games For Ryan Miller :tup:
…Game Dec GA SA Sv Sv% SO PIM TOI EV GA PP
…Nov 26 '07 vs. WSH W 1 31 30 .968 0 0 60:00 1 0 0
…Nov 23 '07 vs. MTL W 2 32 30 .938 0 0 59:44 1 1 0
…Nov 21 '07 vs. OTT W 2 29 27 .931 0 2 59:50 1 1 0
…Nov 16 '07 vs. MTL W 1 37 36 .973 0 0 60:00 1 0 0
…Nov 15 '07 vs. OTT L 3 34 31 .912 0 0 59:13 2 1 0

[quote=“j_espo1,post:497,topic:36504"”]

its funny to see how quiet you people and this thread was when they were stinking up the ice, and now that they put together a couple wins in a row they are back to being the hottest topic, the best team, toronto sucks, fuck you j_espo1 etc…

[/quote]

pot calling kettle black? i didn’t see too many bumps in that leafs thread in the last 2 weeks of suffering, err adjusting

I will openly admit that when the sabres are losing, i’m less likely to visit NHL.com, espn, and post about them here. why add more hurt when the team isn’t doing well?

However, regardless of how they are playing, I will still watch every game and cheer.

i wish my last name was pronounced legacy, that would fucking rule

gametime bitches

pomerssssssssssssss

max must think these people dont have feet with all the passes he puts right on them.

who cares if we have been out played this period…

only 3 shots… but we scored on one :stuck_out_tongue:

kotalik!!!

kotalik, holy shit nice goal

i watch every game no matter what, so blah

i blame sekera

that last goal was millers fault, all the way. how the fuck do you let a guy score from the goal line? seriously

OMG sekera…

i still hate you

haha, it was a nice shot for sure

Somebody please tell me what Neale keeps babbling about

mother…fucker

ugh

WHAT THE FUCK…Are defence blows