OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

there were several funny ones. I sold my soul for satan, thank god for satan, jesus saves…satan scores

I normally don’t buy into the NHL conspiracies, but at what point are the refs just going to put on Ottawa jerseys tonight so they are just a little bit more clear about who’s side they’re on?

:picard:

ok keep that up now lol

Power play needs to step the fuck up right now.

:word:

god damn it

X2

fack

Really getting tired of seeing power play after power play do nothing for the last 2+ years.

EDIT:

Looked it up, they’re 9th in the league in PP% so that’s a lot better than I thought. Just seems like when they REALLY need a PP goal they can’t get it.

yea I thought the PP has been really good this year…getting thos point shots is really working well for them

now sloppiness in their own zone…not so good.

they have lost 2 games in their last seven, i believe, so don’t get too down on them

I’m BAILING!! RIGHT OFF THIS FUCKING WAGON!!

I wasn’t really too excited about the goals ottawa scored… seemed like a much closer game than the score says :frowning: I hate empty netters

Tonights game was frustrating as hell to watch, they just kept dancing in over our blue line and no one touched them.The give aways were far too numerous and ridiculous. No shots were fired from the point on the power play or 5 on 5.Miller cant do everything for the team and they really, really need to realize that.I still dont get why the hell pratt has been sitting the past 7 games, sit kalinin or tallinder,or even peatsh and let the guy get out there and drop people.

watching that guy’s leg twist made me sick…when they showed the replay the first time i said to myself “there’s no way it’s NOT broken” and sure enough, a bit later they announce it was broken…

and i wish Lindy woulda told the guys to go after Crosby more…he gets left alone way too much, every time he had the puck he shoulda been hit…woulda pissed them off too and drawn a few penalties potentially…

Damnit I missed it…

wasnt worth watching

Wow what a shitty game.

Sabres were playing slow and not very tight, a lot of missed passes and it didnt seem like they were running at full speed.

The penguins had dead on passes, were running a lot quicker, and were overall playing a better game.

Miller made it a much better loss than it couldve been, and Conklin did a hell of a job stopping some of the shit that he did.

I was really impressed with paille, he was playing really hard and had some nice plays.

Very low penalty game although there was one against I think tallinder where some guy sorta dove/fell and he got called for tripping. that was my only complaint about calls.

A few of the offsides were very close too.

and a big fuck you to Staal asking for a penalty shot for getting hooked by roy in his breakaway.

thats all

Shutout by Conklin? Come on Sabres…

He’s not that bad of a goalie IMO. I think hes better than.t-bo.

He played very very well, but our guys were not running at 100%.