OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

^ :rofl:

Thats really tough to tell with any sport… Honestly if you brought crosby back to Gretsky times, he would break the records. Its just the progression of a sport, everything is like that.

Baseball has incredible pitching now, batters must be way better than ever before.

Football, bring LT or Vick back to the days of John Unitas.

Hockey especially, the progression of the sport has proven that gretsky’s records will stay intact.

1. Pads are larger
  2. No more stand up goaltenders (yes there is one, Brodeur)
  3. Defenseman weren’t monsters
  4. Talent just wasn’t up to par

stop it u geese, just STOP IT DAMNIT

this is a sabres <3 thread

PS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUFFALO-STYLE-JERSEY-ALTERNATE-VINTAGE-SABRE-CREST-LRG_W0QQitemZ120203138426QQihZ002QQcategoryZ24981QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Soooooo hot!

Crosby vs Gretzky arguments make me laugh

ya let crosby finish his career then have the argument

anyways… OTTAWA TONITE @ HOME

tomorrow… I made the same mistake

if by tonite you mean tomorrow…

^^LOL

i really like that

oops yes tomorrow

yeah im trying to get ahold of the seller to get one in my size. I can wait to go to a game and have people start speculating that the yersey is changing again! Even though that is what it should have looked like from the beginning.

true.

that jersey is my size…

argh…

to bid or not to bid :confused:

EW DONT BID, buy the poster u ordered off me in 2005

HAHAHHAHAHA

looks really cool

Definetly what the jersey should have looked like.

So far the seller is an idiot… I emailed him asking if i can buy a blue one in my size and he said win that auction and i can get more??? Why would i want a jersey that isn’t my size justso i could buy one that is…

Alright a buddy of mine bought that jersey and asked to get an XL made so i have one coming. W00T!!! fuck that ugly ass slug.

wow that jersey is sweet

anyways OTTAWA AT HOME TONITE :wink: