OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

i havent liked millers performance since after the allstar break last year. now i fucking hate him. along with 1/2 of the rest of our team putting not much the effort in i think its gonna be a hard road for us to even make the playoffs

yea we have hit a really shitty ass point in the season, 6 straight losses to some of the mediocre teams in the league mid way through the season is ridiculous. its getting later and later in the season.Our coaching staff is starting to worry me.There is no reason as to why kalinin is allowed to play over pratt.Miller was a little off once again tonight which clearly didn’t cause us to lose but didnt help us much.kalinin is garbage, and needs to be gone by trade deadline, end of story.Its at the point in time where you cant tell what needs more work. Us finishing plays and scoring goals, or our defense preventing goals scored against us? Just making the play offs, let alone a pipe dream of winning it, is seeming further and further away.

Sounds like you’re dieing, lol.

Even if we do make the playoffs, there’s no way we would make it past the fist round, playing the way they’re playing. 9 goals in 6 games is not going to do it for anyone.

The last 2 games he hasn’t performed that well, but what about the previous 3. Allowing only 1 goal in each of 3 games is pretty amazing, yet they still lost…

and they are still ahead of Toronto :frowning:

:lol:

It’s true. Misery does love company.

Woot

"SABRES RECALL KALETA FROM ROCHESTER
Buffalo Sabres
Jan 8, 2008, 10:39 AM EST

Kaleta
Buffalo Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier announced today the Sabres have recalled forward Patrick Kaleta from Rochester (AHL)

This is the first recall of the season for Kaleta, who has has four points (1+3) and 100 penalty minutes in 26 games for the Amerks.

The 2006-07 season was Kaleta’s first as a pro, and he recorded 15 points (5+10) and 133 PIMs in 58 games with Rochester. He also picked up two points (0+2) during a seven-game recall with the Sabres from February 22-March 9, 2007.

A Buffalo native, the 21-year-old Kaleta was Buffalo’s sixth-round selection (176th overall) in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft."

Oh man, I hope they’re benching Peters and replacing him with Kaleta. I’ll take a guy that can hit and be smart about it while actually generating points over a crappy fighter who only get you stupid penalties any day.

i am excited for tonights game JUST because of kaleta. he brings energy, toughness, and hitting like nobody else we have. :tup:

http://www.micahweber.com/kaleta2.jpg

damn you guys fallin off the wagon pretty quick lol

if it makes you feel any better, sid the kid was the leading vote getter for the all-star game:lolham:

crosby looks like andy samberg

noiiiiiiiiice!!! I’ve been waiting for this all season!

Did Kaleta get hurt on that huge hit he threw? Haven’t heard his name since.

naw…he’s been in a few shifts im pretty sure

5 shots on goal…

fucking pathetic

typical bullshit clutching and grabbing NJ crap. THE TRAP SUCKS

realistically, brodeur hasnt looked much better than any of the goalies the sabres have faced lately. but, thats because the team has their collective heads up their asses and havent scored on anyone.

so when will the sabres finally go out and get someone who can score, instead of bringing up scrubs from Rochester, obviously that plan does/is not working

never