OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

well i was just about to bitch about pomers not able to hit the net

edit:

he hasnt at all lately…timmy cant stick handle worth shit lately… nobody can do anything

im shocked they scored that

i am shocked as well. i will take it though. one point > no points.

^^very true

edit:

still want to break this streak though :confused:

OMG!@%#!^ !#^%#!^#!^T#!$^

fucking open net…

LET’S HIT THE FUCKING POST

i really dont wanna go into a shoot out with brodeur…again

here

we

go

fuck him, run the bitch over

c-MAC

DO ITTTTTT

omg if that went in after the rebound…that would have been hilarious

KOTALIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AWESOME!!!

7!!!

fucking idiots

fuck miller

ok

now that i got the fuck miller out of me…

seriously, someone punch vanek in the face for overskating the fucking puck and wasting a shootout opportunity.

Vanek is such a turd. Ever since that around-the-world shot that he got lucky on, I think he’s like 0 for forever in the shootout.

Looks like he did the same thing as last time, just took a shot.

I would of replaced him with Connolly. He at least seems to learn what doesn’t work against a goalie and would of tried something different (would of probably lost control though too).

i would say miller did a great job tonight

did you read my next post? as in, my post after my “fuck miller” post?

and anyway, when is not good enough going to actually become NOT GOOD ENOUGH? miller had an excellent game. until the last 2 shooters in the shootout. he was excellent, but NOT GOOD ENOUGH. the team itself played well in the 2nd and 3rd periods. but NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

elite players rise above a slumping team and take the helm. they score when nobody else is scoring. they make saves when they look like sure goals. we are quickly learning that we have no elite players. miller is NOT an elite goalie, probably 10-15ish in the league. vanek is NOT an elite player. not even close. on pace for a 40 point season??? :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

at least we got a point tonight

i still dont understand y vanek is ever put into a shoot out line up. i never expect him to score in the shoot out cause he rarely does

i agree on vanek. i did read your post. i think miller played great during the game, there were a few great saves. yea it would have been sweet to win, but i still think he played well.

kalenin (sp?) shouldnt ever touch the ice, and vanek should be benched