OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

its crazy how we have a 7 game loss streak yet still a few points away from a playoff spot

ugh Vanek on the shootout…when will they learnnnnnn

Kotalik = $
Vanek = facepalm

ughhh… :tdown: so close

Though they played really well 2nd into the 3rd and in OT, but unfortunately…

honestly you just owned that

I could’nt have said that better.

you know who’s not good enough? Vanek. In shoot outs.

I don’t know why they let him shoot anymore.

see, heres the thing. they NEED vanek in the shoot out. he needs to step it up. bottom line. he needs to practice break aways and shoot outs, because he is clearly deficient in that area. maybe it isnt a strength of his, but he is an elite player, and he needs to be able to perform when it matters and when the pressure is on.

time to take off the training wheels. no more pacifier, bottle, and diaper. this is the NHL. elite players win games. elite players make 10mill a year. elite players score 75+ points per year at a MINIMUM in a bad year. if vanek is who we thought he is, and who the sabres think he still is, it is time to start delivering.

in my opinion, i think he will. i DO think his effort is there. once it starts rolling for him, i think it will really roll quick. i hope.

What’s going on with Numminen? His dr’s have cleared him for contact but Sabres management refuses to play him?
http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2969

Edit:
Buffalo News had way more information:
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/248136.html

So it sounds like his heart is fine, but if he goes back to full contact now his chest might cave in during a big check.

yeah, this was my understanding of it… i feel bad for him, but its not worth risking his life… time will tell if this is the end of the road for teppo…

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK IS WRONG WITH KALININ…

STOP GIVING THE FUCKING PUCK AWAY YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

/rant

:word:

goose cut that fuck, neil…

i know…good

i fucking hate neil

weird to see miller in so many commercials now

Weird to see such a huge sig…skoonk apeh

its not huge

thats what she said

nice pinch fucko

way to FAN ON THE PUCK!!!

idiots

Peters ftl

he is so worthless on this team…he cant skate…can’t hit, cant stick handle…

kaleta>peters

our PP has been AMAZING lately!!! :bloated:

2 odd man rushes…just on this power play so far??

AWESOME!

edit: i don’t even think they were able to set anything up.