OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

The fans would have supported them this year if they raised ticket prices and spent to the cap. Good luck raising prices next year now that you’ve put out a shitty product this year. If they’re going to do that they better make some big buys before the trade deadline or at least well before next year’s season tickets go on sale.

man i feel like edmonton last year :frowning:

:word: last year they had the guys to spend the money on. This year, short of getting some rental players at the deadline and hanging on to them, if they wanted to spend to the cap they’d have to overpay for mediocre free agents.

well at least on a good note:

I beat Guitar Hero 3 on expert :slight_smile:

how numb is your hand after one

heh. One is really easy… I was more concerned with beating raining blood and lou finally

im still stuck on stricken

lol, i think the slipknot one is much harder… wait til you get to Cult of Personality :slight_smile: you’ll have a wonderful time with that solo, AKA Hell

OOO I’m gonna play it again its a fun song :slight_smile:

Maybe, maybe not. The plus side to salary cap hockey is there is usually a pretty good turnover of quality players because teams get into contract problems and simply can’t afford to hold on to all their stars.

woot

who the fuck are those guys and where the fuck are the sabres? lol

Can we bank some of these goals for later games? :lol:

LOL at a 4 minute 5 on 3 advantage while we’re already up 9-1.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 WE WANT 10!!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 WE WANT 11!

I <3 powerplay goals late in Fuccillo Huge blowouts.

Wow what a thumping!! That’s the way to break a slump

Too bad they only needed 2 to win and could have had 8 in the bank lol

If only…good way to go into the road trip.

that was awesome!

Saw Skunk, and Redrum there… Pass mcgrass was too busy being gay on the rich level :frowning:

Damn it…I didn’t know Skunk was there I would have got him on the kiss cam.

hahaha He was with a lady friend too! I bet he was soooo hoping for that chance to prove he didn’t like men.

holy fuck roy and stafford got hat tricks

:tup: x 19275083264034543071430554619871634