another well played game 2nite :tup:

i hope they keep this up!

:word: and to all those miller haters out there:massmoon:

just got homeā€¦

ahhh what a game :slight_smile:

not A LOT of actionā€¦

but good game none the less.

plus i saw chuck and pat <3

im so happy it was a shut out cuz the toranto fans were driving me crazy, TORONTO SUX FTW!

Any season ticket holder who sells their seats to toronto fans should be stripped of their ticekts for the rest of the year.

I think Iā€™m going to send Pratt a valentine this year. Anybody that can pull Dimitriā€™s ass out of the fire and do it consistently deserves some wub.

Geez they have really turned things around in the past month

Amazing what great goaltending and a 40 million dollar player finally playing well can do.

And Iā€™m still not 100% sold on Miller. He can play phenominal like he has in the last 10 or so but then fall apart when we really need him. To be a top caliber NHL goalie you have to be consistantly great.

On top of that the bounces that were going against us seemed to have slowed down. Roy seems to still be consistantly fiding the uprights though.

how bout spacekā€™s massive hit early in the 1st period? omnomnomnom.

Yeah, we need someone to piss him off every game. Heā€™s a beast when heā€™s pissed.

LOL @ OM NOM NOM NOM

but yeaā€¦great hit. The only hit reallyā€¦ wasnt a very aggressive game as far as hitting to be honest.

that game sucked, and Toronto sucks. yeah i said it. TORONTO SUCKS. :mad: :hang: we are playing for a draft pick now.

awww and as I saw you were the last poster I said to myself

here comes espo to save the day!

you are no fun!

good nail biting game: tup: for 7th and counting

Letā€™s hope this isnā€™t a last gasp before death, but that they are just hitting their stride at the right time.

HAHAHAHHA OMG

fuck this

fucking idiots

fuck you averyā€¦you piece of shit