Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

in calgary he lifted the puck too. not last night. I still don’t know how he got it under lu’s glove

We are looking really good the past 10 games. The last two games were pretty damn good…really exciting. Last game of course Letang looked awesome as always…but I was really impressed with danny in net. Laraque was destoying people…I forget who he hit, but he will be filling it for a while.

laraque finally doing his job, letang is doing great, the pens seem to finally have their head in the right place, etc… It’s good to be a penguins fan. :smiley:

I don’t care if they win every game, just make it entertaining. And they are defiantely doing that.

I agree 100%…we have a decent core…as long as they all play “their” game. When we play 100% we are a pretty hard team to beat and are fun to watch.

guess what I found LOL

The only thing I can say about tonights game is… I need to find tickets to the Pittsburgh Flyers game.

well, that was entertaining at least. :smiley:

Laraque probably has the worst acting of any player, ever. And will probably get a suspension out of it. What a dumbass move.

Yeah, but it was hillarious.

I fucking hate everything about Philadelphia.

Their team is just made of goons.

I can not wait for the flyers to come pittsburgh, we have to get some good chants together, constant booing anytime a flyer has the puck.

Therrien stopped talking to reporters after that – though he did fire an expletive at Philadelphia left wing Ben Eager, who stood outside the Penguins’ dressing room and shouted “you’re a joke” in the direction of Therrien

Thats just poor officiating although I’m sure the refs got tired of all the bullshit.

Fucking Versus…I don’t get it b/c you have to have the top of the line package. I went to the gym and caught bits and pieces. Looked like I missed an awesome game (minus the score). I did see the Roberts fight…damn he was pissed…I would hate to throw down w/him.

I have expanded basic cable, not even digital cable and get VS. :moon:

I think Satellite packages don’t get VS.

here is a sound clip with him talking a little trash…the end got cut off tho.

javascript:PopMedia(‘hi’,‘1287’);

(copy & Paste in browser)

No Fleury for 2 months. I guess it is Danny’s time to prove he has what it takes to start. I have been saying he is good enough to start, so I hope he proves me right. No Max Talbot for 1 month…man we are gonna miss him, lets hop some people can step it up.

recchi scored 2 goals last night, lol

I saw that…I am going to the game in march…wait I think I bought the tickets off of you…should be a good one.

So he’s set for another 20 games.