Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

As long as they stay healthy and get further this year in the playoffs we can win Lord Stanley and take home what matters the most to Crosby and the team.

Not to mention our D is playing good and forcing shots to the outside and they saved a few from going in as well. Conklin’s stats now are amazing, .945 save %, 1.79 GAA, 9-0…I believe that may qualify for manchild status

You know I hear this everywhere on forums and such and I just don’t get it. I must be out of the loop seeing as I don’t get to use all of teh interwebs while out here.

What is this “manchild” you speak of?

basically meaning you dominate, cant be fucked with, etc

correct…but the technical definition is, when one appears to be a man amongst boys

Gonchar makes all star team, Malkin got screwed

how so? who do u put him in front of? i cant see anyone on that roster that he deserves to play over.

marian hossa, mike richards just off the top of my head

eric staal, scott gomez

just read that the rule is each team must be represented which the worst thing i ever heard

maybe hossa and gomez would be two that arent playign as good as malkin but like mentioned, every team is represented by someone, which i dont have a problem with. its been like that and it gets ppl to watch it cause they get to see atleast 1 of their players in the game.

richards has more points than malkin and staal i think has more goals, so it can be argued.

that’s what I was thinking but I wasn’t sure. I think if conklin continues to win until Fleury gets back then he will get manchild status

1 all star per team is dumb, thats why all stars is a joke, your either an all star or your not, just cuz your a decent player on a bad team doenst make you an all star, your basically rewarding a player for failure, your team sucks, your not good enough your not an all star, better luck next year

see: Sidney Crosby

“manchild” is such gayness i hate when people use this word

no offense

cant waite to see recchi today :kekegay:

:zzz:

i never heard that saying in my life until i met bics, lol

i think deion sanders was where i first heard it. he said it about ray lewis the first year he went to the ravens. i think thats where bics heard it too.

why did we drop Recchi I mean come on let him retire with us who cares about production from him he’s in his 19th career so what if he stops producing for 10 games he’ll pick it back up and he showed that. Well we’re still a good team with out Recchi at least he’ll make it to the HHOF.

Recchi owned us last night…good game though. We lost but =at least we kept a point streak alive. NJ won last night so now we are two points back. If we would have won they would have lost we would have been 1st in our div and 2nd in the conf…ohh well don’t mean shit now. We just have to keep it up and we will be fine.