Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

agreed…they are good this year. I think we are “due” and if malking plays just as hard then we should be OK. Maybe this game will be just as crazy as the last one.

hopefully malone beats smiths ass again and we win.

Im going to watch the game for the fights tonight.

kris beech back in pittsburgh!

didnt they learn the first time? they need to pony up some cash and bring some legit players in…

Kris Beech will probably produce more than Christensen, hopefully they’ll pickup someone that will actually add a little more to the team esp w/Crosby out.

i doubt that, and even if he did, so what. its not like christensen has been impressive either. i dont really understand the move but maybe shero has something up his sleeve

I was saying I don’t think either of them are going to do much but its not like they’re dropping any $ on him either. Maybe he’ll get excited and play well lol

Yeah Christensen has really let me down this year. However I don’t think Kris Beech will out produce him.

But I’m also the same person who said Ty Conklin would be absolutely usesless, so…

well no need to feel bad about that. i dont think anyone ever wouldve thought he wouldve went on the run that he did and play so well for a long stretch.

x2—I don’t think ANYONE would’ve guessed he would’ve played that well!

Didn’t really get to see much of last night’s game, but it sounded awesome. From what I saw on the highlights Malone was an absolute manchild. Conklin had yet another good game, now 11-2-2 with a .945 save %…he was signed for a one year deal, so if we don’t resign him he is building a pretty impressive resume right now. Lets hope they can keep it up so far not too bad w/o Sid. I saw they had Orpik on leftwing…how did he do?

I can’t believe Malone played so well, where was he the first half of the season? Whatever the case, it was a great game; also a much needed win over New Jersey. There was NO ONE at that game last night, I remember the good ole days when there were like 9k people at the arena lol. I hope we can silence Recchi and Kovlacyhk (sp lol) tonight as that last loss to Atlanta was a bummer.

If bics uses the word “manchild” one more time, this thread will be deleted and you will have to start a new one.

haha…I cant help myself

:bowdown:

Malone doesnt give a fuck about Broduer

:bowrofl:

Kris Beech stuck at border! :kekegay:

That’s like telling chad he cannot post the :rofl: smiley