Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

FUCK!!!

Who knows really what is going to happen. You have to unfortunately keep all three goalies. Who knows if conklin is going to keep his #'s up hes done after the year then you have fluery who has the potential and raw talent he has better positioning and laterual movement than any goalie in the league… Sabourin has proven hes a awesome backup and can play games here and there hes definately an NHL caliber Goalie.

Im not a huge conklin fan hes playing good now but most likely hell play the rest of the year but who knows what will happen I dont forsee the pens doing anything with there goaltending till after this season… I honestly dont see them signing conklin to something long term and high dollars… His Career in the NHL hasnt exactly been stellar… as of lately hes been playing great but honestly given his age his experience and the teams he has played for hes realized this is his last chance to play in the nhl…

WOW! Trade isn’t lookin’ so good at this point…

We had a tight group of guys who were playing some really great hockey.

I didn’t see that on the ice last night.

Yep…rough game. Hossa injured, out for at least a week. So it looks like it will be a rough few games. Be a nice time for Sid to come back, but who knows.

I knew there would be at least one person doubting the trade after one game…

no way… i only watched the first few shifts of last nights game, but i saw hossa contributing more to the team play than armstrong or christianson have in a long time. the team we have now is in a much better possition to make a cup run. you have to give it more than a game to let the new guys come on line and get used to playing on a new team. they will be fine.

They only skated together 1 time prior to tonight’s game i believe. it was nice to see the newly aquired Dupuis be the one to at least put one in the net last night

um. you throw whatever you can in a hockey fight. go back to soccer.

ya Burnyd, i agree with you. i was refering to after the season with that situation too, cause like you said, they have no choice right now.

last night sucked but im still happy with the trade. cant wait for Hossa to come back.

[/QUOTE] um. you throw whatever you can in a hockey fight. go back to soccer.[/QUOTE]

haha

I am in the same boat. He was making some amazing passes. His puck posession was awesome. But it just sucks that he got hurt. And it sucked being at the game when they were playing so poorly. The team didn’t look alive. I think they miss colby. I had to do a ton of drinkin last night. I left the game with 1 min to go as I was getting kicked out for telling saying 18-1 everytime they tried to make fun of the pens. It had nothing to do with the game but it was not even funny. Once we get sid and Hossa back i think we will be fine.

How the fuck are they going to kick you out for that? They really are bitter.

gill sucks really bad man, so slow and useless, like a pylon. hopefully he changes my mind.

because someone in the NHL among the best players int he world is slow and useless lol… did you not see him out there? He gets the body on someone and there not able to go aorund him… or how about when the b’s tried to dump it and how he grabbed the puck out of the air…

I thought he played a good game.

I just hope we stay a contender for the #1 spot so when everyone is healthy we woop some ass in playoffs… and I think the trades weren’t that bad, i would have traded smith or taffe instead of army… my 2 cents

I think it would be kind of hard to swallow for a GM to take a guy like smith or taffe who hasnt been super productive when it comes to trading for hossa and dupuis…

Ottowa has made it that much easier for as to possibly become top in the eastern Division… they keep losing every game lol…there under 500 now…

New jersey is on kind of a hot streak now and Montreal is not very far behind… we just have to get in front of the devils…

I would really really really hate to come in 4th place this year because of how good the teams are in our division.

he sucked, he was the main reason on 2 of the bruins goals, although i heard he was suffering from the flu. so who knows, hopefully he doesnt suck today

Im just hoping for a win and malkin to get points so AO doesnt win the points race…

and dont make me triple deke ur ass again burnyd!! lol

:bowrofl:

im sure he’s scared!

no way, when he plays his man and he is able to play the body hes physically impossible to get around.

:rofl: