Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

Dayum!

Another awesome game. The Sens came out flying in the 1st and most of the second. It seemed the adrenaline wore off and we took over. Us scoring like 60 seconds apart in the start of the 3rd had something to do with it too. It was good to see Sid and Hossa finally get their first goals for the playoffs. They have been playing well and had their chances, but it seemed the hockey gods didn’t want them to score a goal. Well lets hope we come out flying on Wed and sweep these bitches!

yes I was watching that game and yeah DAMN that one goal was a fluke though. but still impressive

well we know have the top three spots in points on nhl.com, hossa, crosby and malkin all have 6

LETS GO PENS!!!

fuck yes!

sweep ftw.

hells yes! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Wow…you can tell the Sens still had some pride…but they couldn’t match our talent. Next up (probably) the Rangers. Lets hope we can take Sir Henrik Lundquist to school…chances are he will be the Rangers only hope.

Here’s a pic for the Sens to hang up outside their locker room.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2008-04-16/0417pens05-d.jpg

Bust out the brooms :smiley:

Fleury has looked f’n great. I would have said “Put this on your wall” to every senator during that handshake. they’re lucky gerber played as well as he did… that was about all that was keeping them alive.

ugh rangers have some other really good players, gomez has scored I think its been like 6-7 points so far in the past 4 games hes doing really well… who knows it would be a really good series if we played the rangers…

Ive been saying this all year! Its funny how you guys dont remember conklin anymore…

How long is that going to last with Gomez and Drury… Those guys did hardly anything in the reg. season. I say if they take out NJ they’ll run out of gas and all those big dollar egos are going to clash.

I see avery needs to be castrated…

Well considering if The habs take out Boston…then it will come down to if the caps can come back against Phili. If Phili wins then the Habs would get Phili and we would get the winner of the NJ and NY…but with the way it looks the Caps suck and are their way out…so it looks like NY. Honestly I would LOVE to see the caps…I think we would grab our cocks to them…Ovechkin sucks in the playoffs and he is their whole team…even if he would man up and play great they only have one good line. It will be an interesting week off to see how it all pans out.

the problem with caps is there defense is not playing play off hockey, there getting secondary scoring but there defense needs to step it up… philly has too many fast players to let them get countless 2-1’s and breakaways… if you watched majority of the goals fromt hat series there all run and gun, I feel pretty bad for huet.

nobody is watching his center!!!

:bowrofl:

Phili won in OT…series is @ 3-1 now. Looks like the caps are done. So if the Habs can put away Boston then they get Phili…but Boston won last night so that series is @ 3-2 now. I am pretty sure Rangers will put away the Devils tonight.