Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

http://search.ebay.com/penguin-tickets_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfnuZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQrprZ249QQsabfmtsZ1QQsacatZQ2d1QQsaobfmtsZinsifQQsbrsrtZdQQxpufuZx

Wow…that’s some crazy prices.

No thanks… I’ll watch at home. Would be fun to go, but no sporting event is worth that much money.

Did anybody watch the Devils game Marty Brodeur had some sick saves. I can’t believe the Devils are down 3-1 in their series. I guess the rest of the Devils team needs to wake up and realize this is playoff hockey or they are out. Lundqvist is an awesome goaltender as well. I don’t care which of them we see next as long as we make it to the finals.

you guys will never let that one go… lol, I have to play the person with the puck… so when hes behind the net I am watching him only I dont see what goes on in the center/backdoooorrrrrr pssstttt… so watch the center!

haha yah I was thinking that exactly, there not playing the way they should be definately lunqy and brodeur are the best players of the series, Im sure devils wants gomez back lol.

how about stop the puck?

devils problem is they can’t score enough goals to make anything happen. if you can score 3 or 4 you got em beat

and i fear lundqvist more than brodeur

Lundqvist is playing out of his mind, as are the rest of the Ranger.

Yeah I think this playoff series is going to be a lot tougher than the Sens. I’m shocked at the outcome of the Caps and Flyers series. The Caps aren’t out yet but Philly is on the brink of ending their '07-'08 season. I am pulling for the Caps to make it to the next round.

holy crap @ boston montreal game tonight!!! Cant wait to see the game 7 !!

we need the caps to win!!

IF Boston pulls off the upset and if Phili puts the caps away then we get Phili in the 2nd round. I think we would/will beat them, but it will be a very rough series.

your wrong… if philly and boston win we play boston in the second round!!! jack ass!!! :slight_smile:

yea cause we will be the top seed and boston the lowest seed.i think we will take boston out in 4 also

what? if boston wins, we play them no matter what.

highest play lowest

Doh, I have no idea what i was thinking. Looks like the Caps are gonna fight as are the Bruins. Should be some good games coming up. Personally I hope the Caps and the Habs win…that way we get a beat up washington…which we should dominate.

I am rooting for Boston. And Yes game 6 was crazy. I would love to see the pens play in Boston. The Habs are looking shaky in net.

i just want the habs to lose so we have home ice through out the eastern confrence

They’ve got the young goalie going into a Game 7… I wonder if Bob Gainey is rethinking putting all his eggs in one basket with Carey Price.

We’ll see if they kid can handle the pressure of Game 7 playing for one of the most stories franchises in sports.