Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

Well the Habs won…so it looks like we get either the Caps or NY. The Caps forced game seven…so it looks like we’ll find out tonight. I know I’ll be rooting for the caps!!!

how about you stfu. we wont know til its over, so why do you speculate after every game?:wtcslap:

I didnt speculate…it is fact we either get the caps or NY…and I PREFER the caps…so suck my cock biatch

ya but like last week you were like ‘looks like we are gettin NYR, then boston blah blah.’ just stfu and wait til its over.

exactly…that was lastweek…not my last post, so get off my nuts

get a chat room?

lol at you guys… i think we need a good old fashion hockey fight to settle this one.

he better have the fight strap, b/c I will pull a Whitney/Redden on his bitch ass.

thats my point, its still not over and you are still talkin about it, yet we still dont know yet, just as we didnt last week.

anyways, anyone do any playoff pools? i have SJ and pittsburgh goin to the finals. if SJ loses tonight, i’ll be pretty much screwed w/ no chances of winnin any money. need them to win:x:

Can i get in on this? :x:

Be careful of what you ask for son…anyways back on-topic.

Ovechkin finally woke up last night from what I heard…netted two goals for the win.

So what’s the deal with when we play…is it whoever gets NY plays Thursday and whoever gets Phili/Caps plays friday?

hockey fights are on ice. im not scared

bitch

OK timmy tuffnuts:blah: …anyways do you know the answer to my question/

I believe since Was/Phi started later than the other that the winner of that series will play on Friday regardless of who they play.

Since NYR started their series before that, the winner of the series would be playing the day before, so it’s one East Semi and one West Semi per day.

all i know is i have home games 2 and 4…

and im hoping they play ovey and the caps

Philly OT win, and Sharks win game 7 this playoff season is exciting. Here we come NYR. I wonder when the next series starts?

eh…new york should be a good series…

NY this friday…this doesn’t make sense to me. Why would you have two teams that went 7 games play before two teams that played 4 and 5 games. Seems kinda odd to me.

Looks like we are gonna have to deal with Avery…I hope someone puts his bitch ass in his place early…and Lundquist may be a problem too. Other than them two we should be OK, I think we are a better team and this should be a good test to show how good we really are.

Better order up your verses channel