Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

Because that was when Rd. 2 was scheduled to start given all the series’ went to 7 games… So either you play right away (Like PHI) or you have a long layoff (Like NYR and PIT)… But I think it’s all based on when they want to start the rounds and not based on how many games you’ve played.

WTF…bullshit@!!!I saw only like only 5 of the seven will be on FSN and NBC…and two of the games are on VS only.

Game 1: Friday, April 25, 7 PM, Mellon Arena (VERSUS)
Game 2: Sunday, April 27, 2 PM, Mellon Arena (NBC)
Game 3: Tuesday, April 29, 7 PM, Madison Square Garden (FSN/VERSUS)
Game 4: Thursday, May 1, 7 PM, Madison Square Garden (VERSUS)
*Game 5: Sunday, May 4, 2 PM, Mellon Arena (NBC)
*Game 6: Monday, May 5, 7 PM, Madison Square Garden (FSN/VERSUS)
*Game 7: Wednesday, May 7, TBA, Mellon Arena (FSN)

I heard since there is a concert on Sat at the Mellon Arena they gave us the Friday start???

man up. it’s only $5 a month. and you get speed too.

haha…for me I have to upgrade to the top package…I have Dish Network…I have a 50" plasma TV …but no HD service…it is $20 extra per month…so if i updrage both I am looking at like $40 extra per month…fuck that

sux for u comcast ftw

anyone else going to the game friday night?

…even standing room only tickets are $75…ouch

I’ll be there … warming up a seat at the souper bowl at around 4:00

Ive got tix available… but just don’t wanna drop the dough on a game 1.

Comcast FTW… Love it on HD versus… Can’t beat it. I wish FSN would have an HD channel.

they do. they use 225 for thier HD. Mojo or something.

226 and they only show some of the games

i take the chance when i get it so i’ll be at the game tonight. pretty good chance this will be my only playoff game this season.

What a game!

it sure was!

ill be there tomorrow… woo hoo

ill be there tomorrow drinkin will begin around 8 o r9

Awesome game…very crazy. This is going to be a crazy series.

I wish laraque would have handed Orr his ass again…hopefully it goes down sometime int his series…in case you forgot what Laraque did to Orr…it was his first fight as a Penguin

Great ending in game two!!!

2-0 !! I am really looking forward to the NY games to see how we play on the road.