Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

I think he was referring to the three post we hit and the few missed open nets.

STFU…you sure were quiet when MAF was out and T-Conk ran shit. Don’t get me wrong I think MAF is the starter but it’s not a bad thing to have T-Conk

Thank you for that, T Conk is a good back up to have and if we need him to step up he can make it happen just as well. We need to keep up the hard work and attack the puck when Detroit has it in their end. Lets go Pens

ouch, they should hire more americans next season instead of importing players :kekegay:

Last night’s loss was rough. So many chances to but we did not capitalize. It’s gonna take a blessing from the hockey gods to turn this around…3 in a row against this team is a lot to ask for.

flower should have been hugging that post last night, geez he looked liked dan!!

put in t conk

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08154/886812-100.stm

:rofl: i got mine, :gives:

Kronwall the best player on the Pittsburgh Penguins, and Adam Hall pointed and laughed at him.

Damn this is an edge of your seat game

OVERTIME!!! wtf

LOL… 34 fucking seconds, absolutely awesome! How nice would it be to see Malkin score the game winner for us

The overtimes about to start… What ever happens Pens I love you…

the pens been getting out played all series.

Detroit hits better
passes better
skates better

it seems like the pens are always playing at there end

ya they look like shit right now

Times 2

triple over time wtf

damn it I need to get to bed WTF 3OT come on

x2 I should just stay up for work…maybe hit up some good breakfast before I roll in…no complaints—I’ll watch this for hours, what great hockey.

hell yeah hardcore here too as long as I can get to work on time I’m fine with going all night watching this exciting game

yes yes yes!!!111111111111

edit wow perfect timing my tv just went out