Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

FUCK YA!!!

that was an awesome awesome game!

SWEEEETTT! awesome game!

I’m speechless…that was one of the best games I’ve ever seen! I can’t sleep—fuck work I’m using personal time and golfing. There is no way I can go to sleep after a win like that. I don’t care what happens in game 6/7 (I’d love to see some wins) BUT this team has passion beyond it’s age.

x2… I wanna see game 6 now lol

MAF deserved that one!!! Lets go Pens!

wow best game ever

wow what a game fuck work 2morrow

There’s only one reason that there will be a game six - Marc-André Fleury

Does anyone else think that maybe he sold his soul to the devil between the end of regulation and the first overtime?
He was not even human during the overtime periods.

Holy Fuck.

that is all.

yet someone on here will STILL try explaining why we should put T Conk in…

“i was skating off the ice and i was praying for blood”

• ryan malone

What a game…there were times where we looked to be done…but this team has some serious heart. When Mad max scored I think I did a backflip…then Pistol Pete put that insane shot in the 3rd OT…wow. Fleury was amazing in net…made so many crazy saves…malone played all busted up with nose tampons in…one of the best games I ever watched. The Joe was so loud…those fans had an awesome game to watch…well I guess they didn’t like the ending much. How about the Wings had the champagne ready in the locker room and the shirts out and ready for sale…then Mad Max put an end to that shit.

WOW, just wow. I went down to the arena and woke up this morning and I cannot talk at all.

that game was awesome… I went nuts when Sykora scored after calling it. I couldn’t even imagine how tired they must have been after that game.

Tired…Domino’s pizza ftw…haha. Sykora gave props…haha

awesome game

hes faster glove and better rebound control and mayb with him we wouldnt go into 3 ot’s!!! :blue:

oh snapp…

i said fromt he beginning… hell even 2 games left in the last series… detroit in 6 i hope its not tru but i did tell myself it and prob some drunken friends.

LETS GO PENS!!!