Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

just sayin…

Ovechkin!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/crosOvechkin.jpg

Hundreds of Pittsburgh Penguins fans were disappointed to get cell phone text messages saying they had won four tickets to an upcoming playoff game.

Team spokesman Tom McMillan says the message was mistakenly sent to 460 fans who participated in a recent text message contest the team holds before every game.

An automated phone call has been made to those fans, explaining the mistake. On Wednesday someone from the team’s staff will personally follow up with a call to affected fans.

Every fan who got the mixed up message will receive a gift package including a $25 gift card, a Penguins cap and T-shirt, and two tickets to a regular season game next season.

thats pretty cool of the pens org to be like hey we fucked up heres free shit…

I think sometime today the Pens should all sit down and watch a video of game one against Philly…take some notes and come out and dominate!

i hope letang can play or they bring up gogo, i really dont want boucher in

I said that too yesterday, but someone told me Gogo cost the baby pens the game the other day.

oh really? i havent even seen what they were up too, i just know they are playing hershey

What a game. It was one of those games where the whole time you knew we deserved to win but that thought was in the back of your head that the Caps were gonna get a lucky one in…but they didn’t. Geno looked awesome, some of those moves were insane. It was nice to see him play the game he did. It seemed like everyone came and played 100% the entire game. If we want to win this series they have to do that every game…b/c Valarmov has been amazing.

My thoughts exactly… Geno was just amazing last night. That hit on Ovechkin in the third last night was great!

woo woo tickets tonight too. LETS GO PENS

i hate you… i hope you die.

(FOOT NOTE)
but dont take this to the cops i am not going to do that.

Be careful what you say on the internet. Shit is serious now adays.

already reported! Cops will be raiding your whereabouts shortly

Nice cheap shot AO… someone needs to line that fucker up

I still don’t know why you can’t put goddard in just to fight ovechkin. Not that it would do anything, but it would be fun as hell to watch.

great game tonight.

what makes you think that ovechkin would drop the gloves with a heavy weight?

I would hope he does not, then he can get his ass kicked without fighting back and it makes him look even worse than his charging on every check

that would indeed be good lol

another exciting game last night :bigthumb:

Lets go pens… as long as we get into varly’s head and limit AO’s shots we are golden tonight!!

As long as we can keep Scuds on AO I think we will be ok… Ovechkin’s goals Saturday both came on Gill and Orpik