Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

or what about hossa slashing pascal and then 2 passes later detriot scores. sorry but if you hit someones stick hard enough to break it, it’s slashing. pretty black and white if you ask me

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/images/uploads/hossa.gif

lol ya I watched that one a little more on HD and noticed that :embarass:

these sticks suck. it looked like sticks were just thrown thru out the ice last night everytime i looked there was a stick on the ice

awesome game tonight.

Big win

Pens looked somewhat better…glad we won!!

WTF was with the 6 men on the ice shit??

Pens better get a little more organized for game 4!!

I think they found what works…Hit and hit often. The Ducks play that style and they always give the wings a hard time. Overall it was a great game, got a little iffy in the 2nd…but in the 3rd they came out hard and brought it. Bad news is there is a chance Draper and Datsyuk will be back next game.

if you guys haven’t already seen it go on and watch the interview with Geno, Max and Gonch lol, its a good one.

Q. What do you like about Max Talbot’s game and why is it helping your game?

EVGENI MALKIN: First, I’m see how play Max, it’s lots of emotion. It’s never stop in skate. Yeah, little bit bad hands (laughing). He has lot of scoring chance, not score. Just empty net (laughing) it’s okay, he learns over the summer. No, I like playing with him. It’s lots of emotion skate. And he plays the whole game nonstop.

How does everyone think we looked last night? I have been listening to 1250 AM all day and they keep saying how it was probably our worst game of the series but we just happened to win. I completely disagree with that. We were hitting like crazy, we played Detriot’s dirty hockey (since penalties aren’t going to be called) and we controlled the puck (with the exception of the second period). I felt like in the other two games we were playing chase for 60 minutes and running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Last night, even during the second period when we weren’t getting the chances, we seemed very composed and did not make the same mistakes that we did in games 1 and 2. I also felt like our passing and decision making had slightly improved over games one and two.

Hopefully this guy doesn’t show up

Time to end this stat :steelers:

One statistic to be aware of is the fact that all six of Hossa’s goals this postseason have come in the fourth game of each series. While that could mean good things for the Wings on Thursday night (8 p.m. ET, VERSUS, CBC, RDS), it also means their skilled forward has failed to score in 16 of Detroit’s 19 playoff games.

wooo wooo tied series!!! lets take the next two and win Lord Stanley at home

http://imscore71.com/?page_id=3

love these shirts!

two parents 1 cup… :bowrofl:

Saturday was pretty depressing coming off of 2 huge wins :frowning:

No doubt it is rough. I guess you/they just have to look at it saying we played our worst game of the playoffs and lost. If then play their best they can win.

Heard on Madden, Sykora possibly back in for tonight. Hopefully he sticks with Mad Max on the 2nd line

They are saying the same thing on Tim Benz’s show right now.

What they may do is either sit dupuis or satan and play sykora on their place ont he 4th line. Then odds are Adams would just lose some minutes and mainly play PK time.

wooo wooo game 7 baby!!!