Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

Amazing game tonight

in scuderi we trust

For real. He saved the game there, that was an intense moment. They were talking about it on the radio saying it was titled the “Goal Line Stand” in Canada. Just the way Detroit all dove into the net and we were there trying to stand them up.

:bowrofl:

Ed Olczyk = biggest Wings nut hugger in the world btw

fuck him. Hearing him go on and on was seriously pissing me off.

I couldn’t stand how after the game when they were talking about all the shots the PENS had blocked… he fucking credited it to the Wings “because thats the style of hockey they play”… asshole can’t give credit to the fact that those guys laid down in front of just about every shot.

We need to get FSN back on for the SCF. I can’t stand these network morons anymore.

game 7 is going to be fight to the death

Game 7 no helmets no pads just blood.

I’m predicting a tie of 2-2 at the end of regulation on Friday. We’ll draw a tripping penalty in OT and Gonch will hit a slapper from the point to win the game.

Well it won’t be Petr Gunn

Sykora was seen gingerly leaving Mellon Arena on Wednesday on crutches, sporting a brace on his right foot and ankle.

Sykora confirmed to TSN the injury occurred in the second period of Game 6 after he blocked a shot.

No pistol Pete…I say skate 7 d and get sid and geno as many minutes as you can

i know they’ve done it for a lot of the playoffs, but i’d rather see them not do the 7 defense thing.
it screws up the pairs and makes it weird… its bad enough that you dont get last change in an away game.

I agree about the pairings. I just want them to be forced to play sid and geno more than 17 minutes/game

i say we bring up bisonette for the fourth line and have him beat the shit out of everyone on the red wings lol

Biz Nasty!

In 4 Brandy.

the only cup hossa is gonna be drinking from is the one from “2 girls 1 cup”

Where the fuck did Talbot come from?

That, and I think that Hit on Crosby should have been interference.