**Official Baseball Playoffs Thread**

ughhh those 2 losses were tough, especially the one where it was back and forth…that 5-0 thing was a fluke, THAT was the loss i was expecting…we shoudda won game 2.

how bout them met bats tho? so mets in 6, not 5, sue me :smiley: :wink: (i hope)

gonna be a good series…cards pitching was very poor last game, but I dont trust in the mets pitching either…

Cards in 6 though sorry

cards in 6, lol! both teams’ pitching blows, but…

im sorry but did u miss game 5?

“Hello, my name is Carlos, tonight’s special is slaughtered cardinal”

edit: there was a game 5 played??? really.

4 my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

game 5 will be no different tho :slight_smile:

I want old man Glavine to rock again, his post season ERA roxorSS your SSoxorSS

So how about that game 5 being no different?

Cards in 6.

Ugh very poor showing offensively for the cards, oh well…

I have said I’d give the Mets a muchhhh better chance of taking it if it went to 7 games. But then I’m not so sure because the starting pitching is pretty stretched

In any event neither of these teams can keep up with the Tigers when it comes down to the WS

hahaha

man mets REALLY should’ve won game 2, it should not be going to 7. i give the cards credit, they kept fighting, i didnt think they had that in em.

i agree, the tigers will be tough…rested…home field advantage…

but ya gotta believe!!! we’ll see if the mets can close the deal tonight and get inspired for the tigers…

on paper the tigers look to be favorites but hey, so were the yankees vs tigers and look how that turned out

LETS GO METS

im going to a bar and getting hammered for the game today, just in case they lose

Im not even looking on paper for NL v Tigers, they just play some amazingly well balanced baseball nad if they keep it up neither team stands a chance against them

Gonna be a real interesting game 7, if the cards’ big bats dont produce again tonight its over.

u mean, big bat ? lol

edmonds blows, did u see his approach at the plate in the 1st? i hate edmonds…so overrated

we’ll see we’ll see, i dont want to talk WS until after tonight

CARDS ONE! St. louis here is just a cardinals town its insane, but i think Buffalo was crazier with the sabres

Too bad Mets fans… I’d like to see either team win it so I am on the fence.

:rofl: you spelled “won” wrong

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW

lol cards have no business being there, good hitting NY!!!

fuckers.

Cards have no business? lol they played better ball then the mets, not by much but when it counted they did it

Tigers in 5?

tigers sweep.

im not listening/watching/talking about baseball till spring time, or at least the offseason.

fucking bullshit. mets had so many chances to close the door, game 2 should’ve been won fuck fuck fuck.

i wouldnt be as mad if they lost by a large margin but man that game pissed me off. great game tho if ur not a mets fan…