Official BB Crew Thread

I really miss that feature occasionally. Usually it’s when I’m playing brickbreaker.

8703e here. $60 bnib on evilbay and I needed a qwerty phone with calender / contacts.

:eekdance:

Lol at Nikuk’s edit reason.

does not require it unless you wana use it.

im gonna stick you next time i see you.

Phone: Storm 9530
PIN: 304D0CA2

Applications:
Flycast
Google Maps
The Hockey News
Weatherbug

Phone: Blackberry Bold 9000 (ATT obv)
PIN: 249DC5A3

Applications:
Facebook
OperaMini
BeamBerry
Google Maps
Yellowpages (built in can’t remove the POS)
Stock Viewer.

what you have a BB?

WHATS YOUR FUCKING PIN FGGT?

all this time wasted texting, we could have been sending love notes back and forth via bbm…

Is The Hockey News a Storm specific app? Or just a standard BB app?

Actually they have apps for all the BBs. The storm one just has swipe features. The scores dont really update in anything close to real time even when you refresh so its sort of a let down so far.

How well do contacts sync with google sync?

someone needs to try this.

If I had an automatic opener, I totally would have done that. Unfortunately, my garage is still a manual opener.

yeah i saw that app yesterday, looks really cool but at the same time hitting one button as opposed to the 3 it would take to unlock my phone click the app, then hit open for the door. It seems rreally really cool but a waste. Im more interested in their universal remote app.

shut up and try it.

You try it fggt.

:cry:

Im sorry.

ill try it, i need another opener anyways for the 3rd car

edit: oh its not even out yet… damnit now i got BB blue ballz

edit2:

Phone: 9530 Storm/VZW
PIN: 304B90F1

Applications:
Facebook
gchat
aim
msn messenger
screen lock while on the phone app (don’t remember the name)

sticky’d cause I’m a humper. <—no i didnt, i just copied and pasted this for the format and was too lazy to erase that

Whats everyone use their BB for? Who are the real users and who are the fggts that want attention?

I’m not on the BES at work, but I’m pretty happy about that. I use BB redirector, and only have it on during the day. I receive ~200/emails a day, ~50-100 sms, and anywhere from 100-500+ BBM’s a day. Not a huge web browser user, but programs like viigo and the like are my main data usage.

Oh, and, L theme FTMFW