Official BB Crew Thread

I use mine for work calendar/contacts and personal email. Was going to add mine to BES but it wasnt worth the extra $15 a month… BB messenger is a huge plus. Also use it for web and such.

Jim, talk lock is the app, i have that as well.

Mine is on the BES at work. I use the hell out of mine mostly because I’m never at my desk and people keep breaking their shit and asking me to fix it. Emails/phone calls/BBMs during the day. Facebook/browsing/txt/BBMs/emails/phone calls during the evenings. I use the hell out of my phone.

oh, and i use the mp3 player all the damn time.

I could probably get by without a blackberry for now because work has been slow(er) than normal, but it would take a major life adjustment :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still pretty heavy email/text usage that not having it would be a problem… I don’t browse the web all that much

iphone crew>bb crew

GTFO with that pussy shit. Men are talking.

My girlfriends homosexual guy friend has an iPhone. 'nuff said.

the one she lets double stuff her with his bf?

i kiiiid i kiddd

how’s eveyone loving the storm :lol:

Oh wow.

And I defiantly DO NOT need a BB for my current job, any phone a decent email would suffice. I’m just an asshole like that. I only bought one so I could play and get off of a WinMobile phone.

I just got it yesterday and have yet to sync. I’ll post back. :tup:

I’m on our corporate BES that I manage, setup for my work email and use that about 90% of the time, and then for personal about 10% of the time. It’s sad to sad my personal life has been overwhelmed with business now a days.

haha. oh.

havent even played with mssngr as yet.

I know I know.

and I use it for contact mgmt and pers business email work. Hence why i don’t mind an “03” model. That is when I can pry it out of the wifes hands, she’s hell bent on beating my brickbreaker high score.

lol i love word mole on the storm… ooooh the amount of times i walk out of the bathroom unable to feel my legs from sitting on the shitter too long. i rarely play brickbreaker at all

also just upgraded to 4.7.0.85, seems like that damn keyboard glitch is gone thank god.

pin: 32c6056a

:snky:

BB 8330 Vzw
Pin: 3029BABE

Apps:
Google Search
Google Maps
Facebook
Myspace
Opera Mini

lol your pin has babe in it. :mamoru:

and any issues with .122?

Yea i laugh everytime i read my pin. .122 has worked perfect for me, I’ve been using it since the day it came out.

:fry:

incoming.

next time we go to lunch we have to try the multi player

PS im digging the storm as well. Its still a little glitchy at times but a decent platform. I would prefer the bold but you get what you can on vzw

Redy for a good laugh…

BB 7750
PIN:30045464

BB messenger… that’s it.

It’s pretty much only used for e-mails. If I tried making a phone call on this the battery would last like 10 minutes. The managers don’t see a need for them so they aren’t concerned about upgrading them. Hell when there is a problem they don’t even e-mail us. then come to our desks looking for us and then yell at us for not being there at the exact time they needed us.