*OFFICIAL* Buffalo Sabres 2007 Off-Season Thread

Nope.

You don’t get spam in your email if that’s what you’re concerned about.

[quote=“RedDawg,post:99,topic:30906"”]

is there anyway to stream wgr550 without signing up for their gay lockerroom club?

[/quote]

no, but they dont send you emails or anything

you’ve got to be a happy fuck today getting briere to play for you now :stuck_out_tongue:

ah ok, i’ll sign up then

I think he is getting paid 8.5+, but the Caps are paying half of his salary.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:102,topic:30906"”]

no, but they dont send you emails or anything

you’ve got to be a happy fuck today getting briere to play for you now :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

the guys in my office are excited and have been making comments all day, i’ll always be a sabres fan.
They’re treating him like the 2nd coming of gretsky here though lol.

They are just excited because they will finally have someone who is quicker than an aging dinosaur on their team.

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when 2pm’s “big announcement” is that they locked Peters up in an 8 year contract.

dude i will smash my radio

[quote=“JayS,post:107,topic:30906"”]

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when 2pm’s “big announcement” is that they locked Peters up in an 8 year contract.

[/quote]

LOL

[quote=“RedDawg,post:105,topic:30906"”]

They’re treating him like the 2nd coming of gretsky here though lol.

[/quote]

Which is hilarious to me, because for the past 2 years, all I heard from Philly fans is how much of a bitch Briere is.

Haha, I am taking my 15 minute break at 2pm so I can listen to the beginning. They better get the jist out quick.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:106,topic:30906"”]

They are just excited because they will finally have someone who is quicker than an aging dinosaur on their team.

[/quote]

i’ll have to keep an eye out for what new car briere buys for the team parking lot. They all have lamborghinis, ferraris, etc

i hope is a tuburon or some bitch car

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:110,topic:30906"”]

Which is hilarious to me, because for the past 2 years, all I heard from Philly fans is how much of a bitch Briere is.

[/quote]

they’re the biggest bandwagoners here. Back when baseball started up every 5 min on the radio you’d here how the phillies were going all the way, how awesome they were. Then they lost 3 games and people wanted to burn the stadium down.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:113,topic:30906"”]

i hope is a tuburon or some bitch car

[/quote]

i could imagine him climbing out of a mini

climbing is right, little mother fucker prolly need a step stool for it.

Maybe I will run downstairs and watch this…

:lol:

[quote=“RedDawg,post:115,topic:30906"”]

i could imagine him climbing out of a mini

[/quote]

With the seat all the way forward :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:117,topic:30906"”]

Maybe I will run downstairs and watch this…

:lol:

[/quote]

Throw shit at regier

wtf is going on? I go to get some water and come back to “alan thicke in scuba gear and andrew dice clay on a motorcycle”