OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

2-0 bitches nice shot maxi

MAXY!!!

MAXIM A FUCKING GENOV!!!

Word. The funny thing is that unless you’re a buffalo fan, RJ is terribly hated. I can see why, I mean, imagine seeing ovechkin score 3 goals on miller and hearing their announcer scream “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVECHKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN POTS THE HATTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!fart!!!”

Well shit.

Hecht into the gaping net, goodnight Islanders!

That was a pretty nice backhand, as far as empty netters go.

:tup: to Miller allowing only 1 goal/game in the last 3 games

were starting to get that momentem back!

wow did anyone listen to wgr???

the post game guy is an asshole!! lol

they are always assholes, you should have heard them when the logo changed, people called with valid points wnd they would hang up on them. they are idiots.

so now with a nice 4 game win streak… scoring 17 goals to 6 allowed… we have to go up against fucking ottawa… god i hope we can snag a win out of this one

ottawa always gives us trouble for some reason lol

Awesome game tonight, i was there and boy was i hammered. but good hockey was playesd as well i think so :tup: max :tup: miller :tup: a whole bunch of big beers :tup:

:goodnight:

another thing i saw today…

1. Buffalo
  2. Atlanta
  3. New Jersey
  4. Montreal
  5. Carolina
  6. Ottawa
  7. NY Rangers
  8. Toronto
  9. Boston…

now if we could just get the rangers out of that an ALL NORTHEAST play offs would be amazing…

anyone know if that has happened before?

i dont think i can say it enough

max = god :slight_smile:

yeah max is deffinatly a god ,i gaurentee if he never missed all those games when his shoulder was separated , he would have the most goals and points on the team.

I listened to it as I was driving home from Hockey Outlet at the time.

what an idiot. I thought the way he responded to the guy complaining about peters

but hes an idiot hating on biron like that. fuck him. biron is a great goaltender. granted, miller is better with breakaways, but thats his thing. thats why he will probably grow to be a legend in goaltending. he’s also got positioning a bit tighter than biron

but i am pretty confidant in biron, especially considering its tough to play then sit then play then sit.

fuck that wgr dude

Goals no, points yes.

i think he would have more goals than vanek. hes played 5 games less and hes down 18 to 22.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NYDH20501012245.jpg