OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

we did score a goal in the last 6 games on the PP before tonight. And the PP did look better tonight then usual

just picked em up :tup:

wtf thanks for inviting me… 0@()#(@)@

j/k.

the PP is interesting to watch. even when we setup good, it’s still either an off-angle shot at the net, or we blast drury in front of the net with the puck repeatedly (lol). vanek and/or pominville needs to sit their big frames in front, pester the D and goalie, and fire away STRAIGHT shots from the point. then after a couple, get it down low to max and briere to mix it up.

sabres > all, including VA BCH

.truth

EXACTLY!

If you’re going to shoot from the point, try to shoot straight on from the point. Then the rebounds end up in front of the net instead of off in the corner. The pretty 8 pass one timer is cool, but the teams that are consistantly scoring on the power play are just shooting on next and putting guys in front for rebounds/deflections.

Oh well, got a few more months to get it working.

Peter’s Odd Jobs…

http://petteril.multiply.com/video/item/1

sweet. ill call you between periods so we can pound some :beer: Kristina is gonna be there too so we need to get the after game celebrations flowing like niagara falls. :hay:

HAHAHA @ the 2nd Leafs penalty, wtf was that?

That was possibly the most blatant crosscheck I’ve ever seen. Danny may have helped himself into the net a bit, but still.

Hopefully the Leafs play this stupidly all night.

I hate special teams.

5 on 3 and you cant score? :rofl: pathetic

Being 19-19-6? :rofl: Pathetic.

Maxy’s spin-o-rama was not fair to that poor Leaf.

Mike Robiataile just called the Leafs play tongiht “suffocating”

when you have a 5-3 against a Team thats 19-19-6 and cant score, thats pathetic.

no doubt, by it would take em a period to get going after playing a game last night.

You dont jump on the sabs in the first period you are toast.

Yea, our special teams are struggling, but you know what, Buffalo is still finding ways to win, which IMO is critical to being a good team. Not to just rely on one trait, and become one dimensional.

:violin: oh, the boys didnt get in till 2:30 am last night boo hoo. :slight_smile:

too bad your leafs keep getting stuffed by biron:wave:

:violin:

^HEHE true

on a side note… if i see that puckheads commercial one more time, im going to fucking lose it. I’d rather see the molson commercial where the guy brings a 6-pack to the party and everybody goes CRAZY!!!$#@%#@$