OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:word: pretty freakin lame about that goal

wtf… did they even look at that? grrr miller loses another shut out…

how the fuck was that a goal?

bullshit goal, or no goal that is.

lol, miller isnt allowed to get shutouts…ever…

that goal was ridiculous how did that even count, they didnt even review it

we are coming for you belak

it was clearly a goal to me, whoever was next to miller pulled it out of the back of the net and tucked it back under miller. The replays i saw here showed it pretty good.

yeah i just saw it, it was a goal, you couldent even tell from the replays they showed on tv.

i had to watch it on a streaming comcast feed, must have been a different network than what played in buffalo.

Biggest bullshit call this season or the crappiest goal, from the reviews i saw there was no footage of that puck going in what so ever. I think was an extremley bullshit call and they should have reviewed it and shown better footage of it , if the puck did actually cross the goal line. There was a rebound and miller held it with his legs right before or on the goal line.

:tup: for max reaching his 20th and only being behind 2 points from drury and vanek
and also :tup: for us not getting a million penalties this game esp. at crucial times lol

that was not a goal

i know miller gets all they way down to a min left in the game and then either lets a easy one in or gets robbed…i think thats almost the 3rd time this year

yea wtf is up with miller not getting any shutouts , hes cursed. But i really dont believe that was a goal.Shitty call and shitty goal.

it was def a goal, if u watched the shootout after the game they had a replay showing miller kicked it back in after the save.

I mean it did look like he kicked it in but when they showed it after that, it looked to be held in his legs.Oh well we got the leafs again tomm.:wink:

yea i saw that and it was no doubt a goal

ugh, cant wait to go to the toronto game tonight, me and bladez got some ticks and shit’s gonna get rowdy :headbang:

same here WOOO 200 level :slight_smile:

yeo i cant wait…10 rows of the ice…wooot woooooooooooooot

It’s Official, this just in. “Miller hates shut-outs!”

how many potential shutouts has he lost now in the last 2 mins of a game?

Yet again, Sabres PP FTL.

0 for 8, and allowed a short handed goal.

Teams will take the cheap shot on us because they know we’re not going to do anything with the power play and will more than likely give up some odd man rushes. I am completely baffled by how a good team can play worse 5 on 4 than 5 on 5.