OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:word: and its not that hard to score when its 3 on 5…

Very unimpessive game for Buffalo.

I think its the other way around considering all the bs powerplays the leafs had…and they still couldnt win :rolljerk:

Nah, any win against the the leafs is an unimpressive win. The fact that they even lost to them this season is pretty embarassing.

must suck for a team that chants blow leafs blow … i mean that cant be gay or anything… maybe they blew in that third goal

+1

the refs HANDED the game to the leafs on a fucking silver platter and they still blew it

:rolljerk:

yepp…thats exactly what they did

well we all know that bettman can’t have his baby leafs be beat unless they really blow it.:rolljerk: oh anyone going to the next sabres, leafs game i dare you to bring a leaf blower! And we all know that NHL refs. need glasses, need evedence? just look at 99. but they are not as bad as nfl refs. though.

POHL IS DUMB FUCKING POLE hahahahahahahaha YAY

you’re just upset because if Toronto wins their next 10 games and the Sabres lose the next 10 games… Toronto will still be behind Buffalo in points.

It’s okay though, we feel your pain. I remember what it used be like cheering for a team that sucked a couple years ago.

yawns @ all this redderick

Jesus Christo, 4 pages back and this needed bumped.

Let’s get up.

1-0 wooooooooooo

so the game should be 7-0 sabres… maybe 7-1 but damn are they playing a good game,

Do the razor stories ever get boring? I have not heard one story out of him that didn’t make me lol!

Max = 3rd sabre to 20 goals

too bad the all star “guaranteed roster” doesn’t extend to the 4th ranked vote getter…im sure he’ll be in there tho…

btw, how the fuck do the yahoo photographers (or at least the AP) have a way to already have given a shitload of pics from the game to the site?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/teams/buf/photos

unreal

Yeahh i :heart: Him

yea thats not a fucking goal… wtf