OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:tup:

1st game ive been to, and sitting on the glass is a good time…

I wasnt aware it was customary to toss hats for a hat trick, so when it started raining hats, i was all confused…

There were a shit ton of hats out there

what did roy do to get a game misconduct?

i was wondering the same thing, they just cut to a commercial and came back and said there was a hole in the glass and roy got a misconduct

my only guess. is he was pissed and shot it straight into the glass. I think he was hooked or held pretty good and he was far from happy about it

Starting to agree with this one… but i still think of an enforcer as someone that can contribuite nothing to the team and still rock someone… Peter obvious with 0 asts and 0 goals… he fits that… but… i think in this new day fuck it… no need for him…

Sry petey… i still love ya

“Tico, Rudy…Tico, Rudy”

^ Yeah, I’m pretty sure Rick was drinking more than usual last night.

That was funny shit! I left the room cause the glass wasn’t fixed yeat and I heard that and im like “what the fuck is he talking about?” Then i lol’d

HAHAHAH, I know lol.

“oh the glass was out, I was just trying to call my dog.”

Wow… the man was off his rocker last night

Nobody threw an octopus this time :lol:

The real games are coming up - back-to-back.

I can’t find anything official about Roy’s penalties. Still assuming he did something that broke the glass.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Go google.

With 6:08 left in a lopsided game, Sabres center Derek Roy was given unsportsmanlike conduct and 10-minute misconduct penalties for slamming his stick into the glass, breaking the pane and causing a delay. It’s uncertain why Roy did it, although he had just missed a home-run pass that turned into an icing.
“Not acceptable,” Ruff said. “I’ll leave it there. It’ll be dealt with.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070131/2042187.asp

Sounds like Roy is going to be skating some laps today in practice.

Ouch…

What a game last night lol I actually started to feel bad for boston :lol:

lol yeah, i wonder what tomorrow night is gonna be like

and yes Peters is pretty much done for after this year, paestch (sp?) will fit nicely as a forward he has always been an offensive minded defensemen anyways

it was amazing to see tallinder back though, finally someone solid on the backend

“that pesky glove is back at it again”

When Roy broke the glass, it was loud enough for it to get my attention when I was looking completely the other way. The people in front of him must have shit their pants.

And while I do like paetsch (sp?), paille would be a much better replacement for peters. There isn’t 1 defenseman on the team that I’d replace paetsch with.

Hey Peters has an assist! Give the man his credit!!

Kalinin is useless, get rid of him!

My another beautiful play by Kalinin…sike. Numminen and Kalinin are blowing right now, good thing we have Henrik back, we would be lost without him.

Lydman should never fight again.

Ever.

Good fight none the less. Atleast they fought and threw punches like real men unlike Peters and his sissy fights.