OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

NICE, IT IS A GOAL

hahaha there going to get the Boston out of the locker room that has to suck.

That took awhile.

As soon as they replayed that goal I did he slow motion on the DVR and I’m screaming “it’s a goal” in my living room. I’m actually surprised the NHL got it right. I’m sure Bettman is calling Toronto right now and bitching at them for not fucking us over.

shit this game is crazy. hahahah thomas thought he had that , if that was a save that would have been amazing but too bad for him he had it over the line clearly :slight_smile:

hahahaha

“Jochen was mad”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Marty.

Shit, I wasn’t paying attention, who left the game hurt? Did he say Kotalik?

WTF is Stafford doing in the shootout? I really don’t care if he scored tonight or not.

wow this is sick sudden death shootout action, but i think we just lost :frowning:

Son of a bitch. All that shit for a shootout loss. :hang:

That was a hell of a game that goaltending finally decided, were kinda fucked now with kotalik out, who the hell are we gonna call up now??

[quote=“SI01,post:2709,topic:25170"”]

WTF is Stafford doing in the shootout? I really don’t care if he scored tonight or not.

[/quote]

your joking right? he was one of our best players on the ice tonite, infact i called him as being one of our first 3 in the shootout for that exact reason :slight_smile:

:word: staffy was awesome tonight

dude…stafford played his ass off tonight.

big :tup: to him

[quote=“95mx6,post:2712,topic:25170"”]

That was a hell of a game that goaltending finally decided, were kinda fucked now with kotalik out, who the hell are we gonna call up now??

[/quote]

Mike Ryan…the guy deserves it, 2 hat tricks in 3 weeks…i know macarthur is leading with points, but at some point you have to see that a guy is on a hot streak and give him a shot.

hmm yea i was kinda thinking ryan or funk or whatever his name is.

just got back, hell of an ending, ryan almost pulled that last one out of his ass. we’ll gladly take the point.

def weird with the third goal though, i am sitting there chillin and its the intermission already, then all of a sudden the refs get together and the goal horn goes off :lol: took boston a while to get their asses out there and finish the period though :eyebrow:

just heard, Mike Ryan got his call.

:tup: any news on what exactly kotaliks injury is?