OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

It’s not all that easy to acquire a stress fracture. Not that it’s impossible to get, but you still have to be working out pretty hard to get one. It probably happened during the first week or so of actual skating. Still, the fact that he is training full out without any repercussions, is good news.

And I gurantee he’s been trying to bag his own salami. I bet his back is sore too.

they say knee, he prolly cracked a rib trying some freaky angle to get it :stuck_out_tongue:

briere ftw

so what actually happened to maxim and jiri??? I didnt get a chance to listen to the post show and its no where to be found on the internet right now. I heard maxim is out for 6 weeks but nothing on jiri yet.

max out 6 weeks, broken wrist

navotny out indef. ankle

fuckk max out for 6 weeks???

max out
spacek out
guastad out

wtf.

hopefully when max and spac get back the team stays healthy come playoff time. i just dont wanna see a repeat of last year with so many of our doods goin down at the worst possible time :ham:

It’s starting to feel that way all over again.

i am also worried about this. But right now maybe its good. Bring up some younger guys from the amerks… let the injuries get better, and hopefully most of them will be back by playoffs.

Lindy said, if it had to happen, he was glad it happened now

We’ll be okay. This team is stronger than the sum of it’s parts. I know that sounds flowery but it’s true. Christ, remember last year, with all the guys we had out before the run?

That said…

no more injuries, plzthnx

Sucks about Max. The guy scores the goal that puts him at a career high, and is out for most of the rest of the season.

Better than in the playoffs though.

i just want to let u guys know for anyone who is looking for jerseys (Home) JCPenney’s at the galleria has a bunch of miller, briere and drury for 135 plus 20% off that and if u use ur penneys card its another 15% off that so it comes to like 108 or something with the card i got my drury for $74 with my discount. they are going fast so get there quick

+1

we’ll be fine…

the sabres will be fine.

you will not :slight_smile:

LETS GO SABRES!!!

hahaha pretty good fight, way to start off the game :tup:

well we started off super shitty and couldnt even get it out of our zone then one good fight, staffy ties it up, 2nd awesome fight. Rob ray said even lindy was excited from the fight with hecht.

WOWOWOWOWW

HECHT FIGHTING…HAHHAHAHA AMAZING!!!

holy fights lol

WOW thomas, what a ridic save!

edit:BYEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ITS A GOAL!!1