OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

a taste!

Thats cool that he is a physical player but we can’t afford to take stupid penalties because the sens will jump all over them.

his hits are clean. and i doubt he’s going to go out there looking to fight.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:2782,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

lol, jordan staal, what a bitch

hes supposed to be better than both his brothers though from what i hear. asshole teenagers taking over the NHL… must be nice

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:2781,topic:25170"”]

a taste!

[/quote]

hitting amateur scrubs and hitting nhl players is alot different.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:2788,topic:25170"”]

hitting amateur scrubs and hitting nhl players is alot different.

[/quote]

idk. sizing up a guy is just what it is. of course NHL players are on a higher scale of skating ability, but if he lines someone up…loook out. he does remind me alot of Peca. i think people will be surprised. its been a while since the sabres had any hitting game, and it makes it that much more interesting to watch them. besides, these are the best teams in the AHL and OHL. most of the sabres have been recruited from the same team…and they ain’t too shabby.

The do need someone who is tough in the corners, who knows this kid may surprise alot of people. No one is asking him to be a superstar. He just needs to fit in with the team and produce opportunities.

honestly, neil is probably going to beat the shit out of him if he tries to bully any of the sens. i’d like to think that he will kick someones ass, but i highly doubt it’s going to happen.

the new and improved barnaby? how sweet would that be.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:2773,topic:25170"”]

aaron miller and kaleta representing st francis

lol

i graduated with aaron, obviously hes alot older than kaleta.

[/quote]

just curious, what graduation years?

i know kaleta is an '86, which would be '04

[quote=“Chriskozzi,post:2793,topic:25170"”]

just curious, what graduation years?

[/quote]

i would love to see kaleta knock out heatleys other front tooth tonight

i want to see some of this tonight

:lol: That’s the first time I heard, “He was one stride away from regaining the puck, but he was 1/2 a stride away from being laid out”.

[quote=“woody,post:2772,topic:25170"”]

i went to highschool with kaleta at st. francis. he left shophomore or junior year to go play in the OHL. i think at that point we figured he had a future in hockey… i didnt think hed actually make it to the nhl though. huge :tup:

[/quote]

+1

I went to Frannies freshman year with him… same age and shit… good kid, glad to see he made it! He left at the end of freshman year if i remember correctly.

So who gets injured tonight?