OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

[quote=“RobHimself,post:3089,topic:25170"”]

when is everyone going to agree with me that darcy has been getting lucky these past 2 years?

[/quote]

No one should. You don’t assemble the kind of team we have, along with the kind of farm system we have by accident.

conklin step it up? he fucking played in the stanley cup finals for edmonton last year and bombed. where else would you possibly step it up?

[quote=“SI01,post:3121,topic:25170"”]

No one should. You don’t assemble the kind of team we have, along with the kind of farm system we have by accident.

[/quote]

He has been here for how long? and as long as he has been here they had 2 good years under his control. He had now way to tell that the league would change in this way.

I’m curious why we can have 500 “I got a tint ticket” threads, but can’t have a seperate thread to discuss the Marty trade. The Sabres hate is strong with the NYC mods :wink:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:3123,topic:25170"”]

He has been here for how long? and as long as he has been here they had 2 good years under his control. He had now way to tell that the league would change in this way.

[/quote]

You can hardly blame him for the issues pre-lockout, pre-salary cap, and pre-Galisano.

Adelphia would never spend the money.
Even if they did, with no cap, someone would always spend more.
He did get us to the finals in 1999, even with our “budget” team.

I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say we pickup Dainius Zubrus before 3pm, going back to the night someone spotted the Capitals GM in our box with Darcy.

mmmmm im on the fence on this one

they are just mad b/c the rumor mill has them trading the only thing relatively close to talent that they have :stuck_out_tongue:

darcy wouldent of traded biron if didnt have something else in the works im thinking, that would be stupid on his part to let biron go

[quote=“BuickGN,post:3127,topic:25170"”]

darcy wouldent of traded biron if didnt have something else in the works im thinking, that would be stupid on his part to let biron go

[/quote]

Oh i think he is just that stupid.

Wow no wonder why we didn’t get guerin they wanted a SHIT load for him

random thought…and i hate to say it, but it looks like philly is finally getting back on track and getting away from paying big bucks to washed up players… now all they have to do is get rid of hatcher and rathje haha

imagine if we win the cup, and marty has to be watching a TV to see it… how sad that would be for him :(q

I think marty will be happy he can get some playing time

personally, I’d rather be a part of the team than win everyone of them doing nothing

[quote=“MicaH,post:3131,topic:25170"”]

imagine if we win the cup, and marty has to be watching a TV to see it… how sad that would be for him :(q

[/quote]

That would not be siiiiq. I like the guy alot. He was so happy to be on the team but it was the one move really had to be made eventually.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:3133,topic:25170"”]

That would not be siiiiq. I like the guy alot. He was so happy to be on the team but it was the one move really had to be made eventually.

[/quote]

yea i def agree

im disappointed now, i was expecting something good to come if we traded biron

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:3132,topic:25170"”]

personally, I’d rather be a part of the team than win everyone of them doing nothing

[/quote]

you can’t seriously say you wouldn’t sit on your ass for 2.2 million a season…

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:3135,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

Yet again… IT’S NOT 3PM YET!

I’ll join you in the pity party if at 3pm we still haven’t picked someone up, but for now, I’m pretty confident there is something in the works.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3136,topic:25170"”]

you can’t seriously say you wouldn’t sit on your ass for 2.2 million a season…

[/quote]

Oh, I’d sit on my ass for 2.2 million a year and love it. But I haven’t been busting my ass since just after I could walk becoming a great hockey PLAYER so I could turn out to be a great hockey WATCHER.

[/quote]

3PM!!!

jesus

[/quote]

a first round pick for a guy we don’t use/need that costs us 1.6 million a year is not good???

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:3115,topic:25170"”]

GUESS WHAT MOTHER FUCKERS

Laraque reportedly leaves Coyotes for Pens

PETERS CAN FIGHT HIM THIS YEAR

Laraque is undefeated for the most part, and you know this is gonna happen. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, both games in buffalo!!

[/quote]

you are fukking kidding me right? Peters is a pussy. Not even in the same continent as Laraque. Too many noob Sabres fans thinking about Peters as being tough. Rob Ray was tough. Rob Ray would shit on Peters.