OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

John Michael Liles and Milan Hejduk look very tasty right now. Liles and Ryan Miller are fellow Spartans and they are very close off the ice. Don’t rule out Joe Sakic. He may be leaving Colorado for a contender as well…Jay Bouwmeester and Todd Bertuzzi look attractive as well.
:tup: i would pee my pants

[quote=“j_espo1,post:3140,topic:25170"”]

you are fukking kidding me right? Peters is a pussy. Not even in the same continent as Laraque. Too many noob Sabres fans thinking about Peters as being tough. Rob Ray was tough. Rob Ray would shit on Peters.

[/quote]

I never said peters had a chance, I just want to see him fight laraque, that is all.

now go cry in the corner about not being technically in the playoffs right now

[quote=“K Cuv,post:3139,topic:25170"”]

a first round pick for a guy we don’t use/need that costs us 2.2 million a year is not good???

[/quote]

fixed :tup:

if we had traded him for a 1st round pick, there would be no other deals in the works

trading him for a 2nd round pick means we made cap room to bring someone in right now

you are fukking kidding me right? Peters is a pussy. Not even in the same continent as Laraque. Too many noob Sabres fans thinking about Peters as being tough. Rob Ray was tough. Rob Ray would shit on Peters.

[/quote]

well he would kick the crap out of tucker.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3143,topic:25170"”]

fixed :tup:

if we had traded him for a 1st round pick, there would be no other deals in the works

trading him for a 2nd round pick means we made cap room to bring someone in right now

[/quote]

we got Nashville’s 1st rounder, which was from the forsberg trade, at least thats what they said on WGR

you’re right…i misread

edit…wtf…double post

[/quote]

one of the first things you’ve said that i actually agree with.

I’m hearing some rumors about Owen Nolan. Anyone else hear anything about that?

He would fit super nicely within the sabres organization.

Todd Bertuzzi goes to Detroit.

www.tsn.ca has a nice live streaming audio link.

God i wish the sabres were talking to souray, and push Nathan up to forward… man that would be awesome… I love souray…

isn’t souray already gone?

[quote=“JayS,post:3150,topic:25170"”]

Todd Bertuzzi goes to Detroit.

www.tsn.ca has a nice live streaming audio link.

[/quote]

washed up, no big loss there

[quote=“BuickGN,post:3153,topic:25170"”]

washed up, no big loss there

[/quote]

You’re saying you wouldn’t take a bertuzzi right now with all the injuries buffalo has?

He would be killer on this sabres team.

novotny is gone. still dont knwo what they are getting.

WHO CALLED IT… ZUBRUS TO THE SABRES.

TSN.CA

[quote=“JayS,post:3156,topic:25170"”]

WHO CALLED IT… ZUBRUIS TO THE SABRES.

TSN.CA

[/quote]

Yes!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:3155,topic:25170"”]

novotny is gone

[/quote]

and Yes!

:tup:

holy shit wikipedia is fast

[quote=“JayS,post:3124,topic:25170"”]

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say we pickup Dainius Zubrus before 3pm, going back to the night someone spotted the Capitals GM in our box with Darcy.

[/quote]

That was 1:14pm

Nostradomus can lick my balls.