OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Thats what I am saying…they havent been moving the puck too well…Wed. nite they were absolutely horrible with getting the puck out of their end.

We havent been getting the bounces and Vanek is a head case. He gets so down on himself about missing a play it takes him a shift or 2 to get back in it.

It’s almost 20% of the season. The regular season ends a full month from now. If we were hot now (which we have been before the last two games) it doesn’t mean we’re going into the post season hot. As it is, we are not going in cold. Alot can happen in a month man.

I am aware…but also keep in mind the “starters” coming back from injury are going to have to find their game and get back into a flow of things…and i wanna see the strongest unit gel and have strong momentum going into the playoffs.

OMG we lost 2 in a row quick everyone jump overboard before we all drown !!!1!!2!a!r!Gh!!

yea i dont get why miller was in net tonight, this should have been an easy win for us even with conklin in net, tomm will be a hard game which ruff should have saved miller for.Just an over all shitty game by us the passing was the worst ive seen all season.Everyone looked confused and disoriented.I dont blame the loss on miller at all our defense was asleep tonight, i mean a goal or two was to blame on miller but other than that we should have blocked those shots or got that puck out of our zone.What a fucking play/goal by ryan at the end tho , too bad he didnt do it in the 2nd and got something going and inspired our team.I hate to say it but im nervous about tomm after that game and then with the devils watching.

tomorrow should be interesting…jersey is in a pretty shitty slump but with a bunch of OT losses and brodeur is playing like ass suddenly

hopefully that works to our favor…

time for some more bandwagoners to jump ship…don’t worry we’ll save your seats for you guys when you jump back on next week

lol

I’ll be the first one to admit that I’m not a lifelong hockey fan. I watched it “here & there” before the lockout… home town supporter.
Since the lockout, with the faster game, I’ve become a much more avid fan (watched all of last year & this). Does that make me a lemming? :baby:

:violin:

so i was at the morning skate today… spacek was on the ice which was good to see… then mostly roc players, peters, kotalik, conklin…

anyway, i have an awesome story im gonna post later today,in like an hour or so, along with tons of cool pix from the skate

to be honest i didnt think miller played that poorly. he did get caught on the first 2 though. i hope when ruff pulled miller it was just for a change of pace to get the players motivated, or at least thinking, and not an attack on miller.

i didn’t even get to watch most of the third period, I had ice at 10:30. I hate missing games or parts of games. hopefully we can make up for it tonight, it’s a big night

although none of this stuff really matters. playoff spot is there, now we just have to get on our game. im not really too concerned about the turnout of the rest of the season as long as we’re on point for the playoffs

haha its funny; at the pepsi center, when people go to watch the sabres practice, sometimes they come watch our skate and shoot first. all i can think is “why the hell would you watch this” lol

yea i said that to my mom who was with me “they probably think all these people are so dumb for bein here”

goin to krudmart, be back in a bit with the story … heres some teasers? has to do with peters, a flying puck, my balance, my camera, my hand… brb

click link in my sig

lets hope the sabres dont suck 2nite

Worst fight EVER

YAY ZUBRUS FINALLY DID IT

Nice goal!

fuck

ROFL LINESMAN GOT WRECKED

stupid zebra

lmao, time for rasmussen to get some chiclets