OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

ARGH…come on Drew!

holy shit what was with that hit

with the exception of that, i think Kalinin has been playing GREAT lately. i used to dog him a bit, but he’s really been on point as of late. what makes you think otherwise?

The give aways…he seems to be a step behind lately…I had really sour thoughts of Lydman last year until the playoffs…and it seems as if for whatever reason kalinin’s mishaps stand out alot to me…

lydman has been playing great lately also, as well as tallinder (who is always the man).

agreed…maybe similar to my Lydman feelings last year…I pay closer attention to Demitris game and notice the miscues quite a bit.

Tallinder is fantastic…Spacek has been a bit of a disappointment this year (regardless of injury)…Teppo is getting grandfather old and slowing down…I love that our young defensemen play fairly sound most nights because I think teppos days are winding down.

4-0 what the hell.

Well, tonight is the night our AHL players finally started looking like AHL players. Ryan can’t make a pass to save his life, and Stafford’s passes are perfect… if he was a Wild player. He’s putting them right on the tape of Wild players like it was his job.

I’m really disappointed in Ruff not starting Ty tonight. Miller had just an average game at best against Colorado and now we’ve got back to back games with a very important game against NJ tomorrow. Now that game is even more important with tonight’s very likely loss.

What a goal by Ryan!!

5 on 3 LETS GO.

:lol:

They scored on us when we had the 5 on 3 advantage. Nice.

Sabres couldn’t buy their way out of this game.

Well that wasn’t what I meant.

sabres can never do shit on a 5 on 3…

:lol: another SHG

Eh, Drury tried to pinch. Not like it matters down 3 with 1 min to go anyway.

Harding played great. Hard to beat a hot goalie. 36 shots, 1 goal. He’s gonna be damn good.

We’ll need to be MUCH better vs NJ tomorrow.

That was probably the 2nd worst game I’ve seen this year. Terrible passing, terrible give aways, not very good goaltending and just a general lack of effort. 36 shots, but how many real scoring chances? Shooting on goal from the blue line when the goalie can see it all the way isn’t a real high probability shot.

Hope a lot of guys show up for tomorrow’s optional practice because they need to get their shit together. NJ is 3 points back and their coaching staff was at this game watching how to beat us. You can bet they’re going to be salivating for those points when the puck drops tomorrow night.

I am starting to get nervous…by no means panicing…but they have looked very sloppy as of late and this is not the time to be on a downward trend…hot teams going into the playoffs get the payoffs.

Need a big game tomorrow night for sure.

I still don’t understand Miller in net tonight…should have been Conklin all game.

Dude, theres like 15 games left. This doesn’t dicate how the team will play during the playoffs.

I am not pulling the panic move…just saying they have looked VERY sloppy and off their game as of late…15 games isnt alot.

And momentum is a HUGE factor going into the playoffs.

I understand they are a little lax sitting on top but points are points and playing well is playing well and they haven’t managed to do that at all the past few games.

true, very sloppy. Plenty of time left in the season to get back to full speed.

We do need the momentum going into the playoffs, and playing decently along the way would be nice.

Ugh, i dont think that we could produce more giveaways if we tried.