OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

cool i want to bring a small sign that says “the sabres FUCKING rule” and get my pic taken with players, holding that sign

Colorado is desperate for a playoff spot right now, and the Sabres are coasting into the post season without any worries.

They had tons of chances last night, just couldn’t finish them. It wasn’t a bad game at all, and I’m definitely not worried about how they will manage playing against the trap. They’ve only played the devils twice this year, winning one 3-2 and losing one 3-2. We’ll see how they manage against them saturday night.

Exactly. One weak shorthanded goal, one lucky bounce off our guy, and several scoring chances where we simply missed by inches. 110% would have got it done last night, but do you really want them pressing that hard? Look at the number of teams that have won the President’s Cup and then didn’t win the Stanley Cup. I’ve got one guy here at work who does nothing but watch the overall points, and freaks out if anyone is above us. Who cares?

Finish top in the east, play hard against Jersey, and go into the playoffs with home ice guaranteed through the conference finals and a healthy team. If you’re not top overall hope the top seed in the west doesn’t make it to the finals, which often they don’t.

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/random/sabres.jpg

Now if i wasn’t so lazy I would put it on my wall :slight_smile:

My contribution from the game last nite

see that first bright white shirt above the “r” in “cingular”… that’s me.

So it is true…that we have a fated connection because for some reason I could not help but stare at you as if u were the north star guiding me home.

gross

^^^^

Jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

Pebble beach > playoffs, eh?

im at the 2nd row from the glass in the 200 level on the isle, above you! was definitely a “dry” game to watch. at least i got to see ma boi play!

please tell me this is your sister posting…? :gay3:

cool, i’ll be there tonight and possibly tomorrow night, dependent on Mardi Gras down in Ellicotville.

Found out the problem they listen to entirely to much Lynard Skynard in the locker room.

at least spell it right if ur gunna knock them

the devils were all downtown last night at area 42, youd think they’d pick a classier bar. brodeur is actually a cool guy, didnt know he had 4 kids

yeah hes a man whore

:stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone needs a parking pass for todays game I have a extra for free!

oh man i yearn to go to games. fuuuck. i want to go to some sabres games!!!

i love 7pm friday games. hate 8pm games. i play at 10:30 fridays, so I like to be able to get out of work, watch an awesome sabres game, then be all pumped to go play

1. that was a bad play by kalinin

2. briere should have been covering the man once minnesota gained posession

Kalinin is fuggin awful…he is a liability out there.