OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I was still happy drury tied it up. That was as clutch as clutch can get.

Bash Miller for the goal he PUT in when a Penguins player fired it from the corner, but not the shootout. Those moves would have undressed pretty much any goalie in the league. If you watched the end of the all star game you would have seen Sid the Kid score on something stupid like 5 shootout attempts in a row.

And I’m still pissed at the coaching staff for starting Miller in the Minnesota game. That rest would have done him some good.

yea there was no reason to put him in that night when we played the devils the next day , i think conklin could have handled him self fine.We might have even beaten the devils if miller was more rested .There were even rumors on the radio that night that conklin would start and not miller and then you see starting goaltenders and millers out on the ice against the wild.

for all the crosby haters… um??? he scores a goal and 2 assists out of the pens 4 goals, and he completely rapes one of the best SHOOTOUT goalies in the league for the win.

how the fuck can u hate on him? so what if the announcers sucked his dick. he’s the best player in the NHL.

if they were raving about any of the sabres all game, you wouldn’t say shit.

in other news, the sabes need to turn this skid around…

Crosby is one of the best in the league and hes only 19 , i just was annoyed with the announcers sucking him off like they do to all the player of opposing teams, they never suck any of our players off so we dont have to worry about that lol

^ Part of the reason for that is Buffalo doesn’t have a superstar.

Having 4 lines that can score (at least when healthy) > a superstar line anyday.

Your top defense line can shut down a superstar line on most nights.

so true the 2 shoot out goals scored on miller were crazy and you would be hard pressed to see any goalie save them. they took miller to school on those too

announcers gotta talk about something, +1 to what badazzss said cause ive been on both sides of the argument. i hated listening about brady all game when he played MNF against the vikings, but hearing someone from my team talked about was a nice plus.

and i wouldn’t say that the ruutu goal miller let in was easy, he obviously thought it was a pass not a shot, more of a mistake than an easy goal.

So, do we snap the skid tonight?

we often suck on southern road trips

methinks this is a bad time for a southern swing…but florida is the one team we should stomp

unless we play conklin and he lets in every 3rd shot…

lol i heard conks will be in tonight and miller tomm but who knows because every other time they said that it was miller in net.We gotta snap this streak this is rediculous.

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2244
http://www.buffalonews.com/214/story/33055.html

Both say Ty gets the start tonight.

They need to snap the streak but they need to rest miller even more IMO. Its such a shitty situation to be in.

^ +1

Play Ty tonight, let Miller rest.

Getting Miller in the right mindset > #1 spot. Especially when we can still get the #1 spot even if we lose tonight.

well put. He needs to rest and focus for tomm night.

I hate these shitty southern arenas with their shitty camera angles.

Well, we keep playing like this and the streak will continue. Lets hope the 2nd period looks better.

looks like we got this one 5-3, 4 mins left :slight_smile:

Alright Ty, alright.

wow conklin