OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

4 (4) Sabres 50-21-7

With a 4-2 record over the past few weeks, and with Tim Connolly and Maxim Afinogenov looking to come back before the regular season ends, the Sabres could be at full strength come the playoffs. Scary thought.

its always fun to have espn say something like that… God i can’t wait until we find out who is 8th in the east!!!

and PLEASE GOD, SOMEONE TAKE OUT OTTAWA!!

:word:

doesn’t help that it will probably be Jersey v Ottawa

gotta face one or the other…

yea we will probably play pne of them

whats up with the devils firing julian??

Game is in HiDef tonight, sorry adelphia people…lol

I think we have Jersey Figured out… Ottawa though… idk what happen but they are fucking insane now…

As much of a Meaningless stat +/- is … Ottawa has 5 guys in the top 10… and they weren’t there since the start of the season, this is all end of the season stuff… Ottawa really does scare me…

Connolly and Max practicing should be good. Hopefully we will know more after their 11:30 practice

► 04.02.2007: Connolly centered Buffalo’s “fifth” line today at practice with Maxim Afinogenov and Clark MacArthur on the wings. He won’t in top shape but look for #19 to be in the lineup Thursday night if the next two days go well. Ruff said Connolly will be used 8-10 minutes a game with most minutes coming on special teams. If Connolly can’t dress Thursday, look for his return in both games over the weekend. ►

FUCK YEA!!

i wish in could watch tonights game, its gonna be a good one. pitts gotta win so we dont have to face ottowa first. although i dont wanna face any of the teams in this years playoffs, if the cup winner isnt from the east ill be suprised.

A 4th line with players like Maxy and Tim?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Noles_10/oh_snap.gif

ugh i’m so scared of tim playing…he’s has so much time to recover yes, but concussions are life long things…

I like to use the analogy of glueing together a broken vase…it only takes a tap for it to shatter again…

i think it’s great we’re gonna finally get to use a good player we’ve been waiting on…but all i can think of is Patty La La…

If Tim gets hit and is out for good again then it’s not worse for us than if he never played at all…but what about his career? his life? he can do some serious brain damage with another hit…and with the way bow’s have been FLYING this season with no real punishment, i wouldn’t doubt him taking another few cheap shots by dirty players such as Niel, who have been quoted in saying “I hit to hurt” and stupid shit like that…

on a side note…i dont really like playing the penguins…not one bit…because i really like Crosby, and like watching him play, it’s amazing…but it sucks when he’s amazing against us…

He’s gotta play some time…

not if he’s smart…

Ya figure one more hit and his career is over. At least maybe he can help this team win a cup this year. Unfortunately there is not much you can do except wear a Mark Kelso giant helmet on top of his helmet.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/kelsoalumni2_subsq.jpg

+1

he needs to realize that one more nasty hit to the head (which is likely in an NHL like the one we’ve been seeing in past months) and he could have SERIOUS brain damage…hell, it could even kill him…

i think the smartest thing for him is early retirement…i’m sure there are tons of places that would hire him as a coach or something…or he can take over rob ray’s new job between the benches…it’s not like he would be out of work…

should be a wicked game tonight :headbang:

Please for the love of god let timmy come back thursday. Last home game of the season, I’ll be there, and I want to manjuice myself while staring at #19.

http://www.micahweber.com/connolypic.jpg