OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:3798,topic:25170"”]

Please for the love of god let timmy come back thursday. Last home game of the season, I’ll be there, and I want to manjuice myself while staring at #19.

[/quote]

my I come and clean up your mess :mamoru:

cant wait for tonights game

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:3798,topic:25170"”]

Please for the love of god let timmy come back

[/quote]

please for the love of god let timmy retire before he gets #3

he’s going to end up the next lafontaine

or lindros

or the other suckier lindros…

[quote=“JDMR2,post:3803,topic:25170"”]

please for the love of god let timmy retire before he gets #3

he’s going to end up the next lafontaine

or lindros

or the other suckier lindros…

[/quote]

Hopefully he’s been working on keeping his head up, or else he WILL become the next lafontaine. They should just put him out for the PP :lol:

im gonna shit if hes playing on thur…

ill also be there

:smiley: awesome game :tup:

clinched

eastern conf champs baby!!

Eastern Conference and Northeast Division Champs!!!

whoo hoo!

holla

great game tonite… the 22 shots allowed is very impressive considering the 8? powerplays that the penguins had

i love watching crosby whine when things dont go his way :tup:

an overall well played game, congrats sabres for the title

great game :tup: congrats to the sabres for going 1st place in the east all year long!

Battle for the 8th spot is intense.

with 2 games remaining, Montreal and Toronto are 1 point apart

Montreal plays the rangers
Toronto plays the inslanders

then on sat the 7th, they play each other…That is going to be one hell of a game to watch!!! I really want to see toronto instead of montreal…

i feel a little uneasy about us playing montreal in the first round. theyre one of the few teams that has given us a hard time throughout the whole season. toronto would be much easier.

sabres vs penguins in the conference finals.

sabres in 6 :slight_smile:

First of all the goal was totally kicked in by Recchi, how the fuck did they count that shit. Plus anyone notice that douche bag in the first row behind Lindy with the headband on. What a fucking idiot.

haha that guy in the first row was an idiot…and it was funny watching his dumb ass later the game when the pens were losing :slight_smile:

I don’t think that Recchi “kicked” the puck in…he DID however direct the puck with his skates. In the replay, you can see that his head was right on the puck the whole time.

Also, the title of Eastern Conference Champs doesn’t come until the last remaining opponent is knocked out of the playoffs from the east :wink:

he turned his foot to hit it. theres no way that was a stopping motion, if it was his skate would have been turned the other way. you dont stop with both of you feet turned in opposite directions. great game though. im glad it was on versus so i could watch it down here. i cant wait for saturday.

Great game, especially since it was on VS and they were sucking off the Penguins all game.

Watching sid the kid cry in the penalty box > *.

And that was not kicked in. You’re allowed to turn your skate to deflect it. The rules states there cannot be a distinct kicking motion. That said, had they ruled no goal on the ice, the replay might not have overturned it. Just not enough evidence to overturn the on ice ruling. Regardless, who cares? 4-1 baby, have your lucky bounce goal and 8 powerplays.