OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:tup: 16 more games to win!

Maybe because he hasn’t played in a year, and people are excited he could do well in his return?

you put anyone in there trying to force a pass to paille, wasn’t an incredible play, it happened to go in…

its just a stat for him, but by no means an incredible play. the credit goes right to paille

met some super cool sabres fans in cleveland to watch this game with, good times, and of course gotta love bringing home some more hardware and ensuring a new banner hits the rafters soon :tup:

and why the hate on connolly? granted his pass got deflected in, but a goal is a goal. i would imagine EVERYONE would be up on his nuts for scoring in his first game back ON TOP OF playing 13 minutes INCLUDING some good stick work on the PP AND doing a GREAT job on the PK today

i say TC lights one tomorrow as well, but plays less only b/c philly is going to come out and goon it up tomorrow…

It figures that nhl.com would highlight the leafs game/possibility of getting into the playoffs rather then buffalo winning the presidents trophy…

:headbang:

ok so islanders win today, they are in, they lose, TO is in…

Are you in this picture from the homepage of NHL.com?
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=FrozenMoment

i see a redskins jersey and a flyers jersey…at least the flyers guy got the right sport.

I cant wait for today’s game. Marty VS his old buddies, and all in full HD goodness. I am recording the shit out of this game :D:D

Conklin has to learn to DROP when the puck is getting swatted at him by 34857394 dudes. :bloated:

Other then that, good game. Nice to see Marty get a win :smiley: I recorded the whole thing, it was just too pretty not to. :tup:

Now its time to switch to Isles/NJ, see who we get in the first round :ohnoes:

Sabres suck.

2-0 isles 1/2 way thru the 3rd

:ohnoes: torontooooo

^ worddd

i would LOVE to my isles first round :slight_smile:

:eek:

2-1 4 minutes left

:ohnoes:

FUCKKKKKKKKKk

overtime…

wow, madden ties it with a SECOND left…

shooootoutttttttt

good lowwwrrrrrrddd, all this suspense just for the right to get annihilated by us :ohnoes: