OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Agreed. Plus it puts more size and aggression on the ice to keep teams off the gameplan of just checking the hell out of us. They call Mair Scud for a reason.

You gotta keep up on your playoff news.
http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2312

Stafford is already back.

Paille is already odd man out.

4th line = Timmy, Stafford and Mair.

So as I stated, if Goose comes back, my guess is Timmy, Stafford and Goose.

The order of selection for the first 14 drafting positions in the first round, only, of the 2007 Entry Draft is as follows:

1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. Philadelphia Flyers
  3. Phoenix Coyotes
  4. Los Angeles Kings
  5. Washington Capitals
  6. Edmonton Oilers
  7. Columbus Blue Jackets
  8. Boston Bruins
  9. St. Louis Blues
  10. Florida Panthers
  11. Carolina Hurricanes
  12. Montreal Canadiens
  13. Toronto Maple Leafs
  14. Colorado Avalanche

The remaining drafting positions will be determined at the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

lol keep up on those draft pics, in the meantime the sabres will be playing for the cup.

i must say j_espo1 does keep this thread amusing

:rofl: i try my best guys :tup:

no shit, :ham: on me for not seeing that

thats an excellent move IMO, paille played well but stafford is a much better fit for now

HOWEVER, this is going to fuck things up…b/c the natural assumption is to slide stafford back in with vanek and roy, BUT afinogenov had something like 4 assists and +2 or 3 in his games back playing with them…decisions decisions…

motion to stop posting in the leafs thread

^ second and passed. :slight_smile:

As for Stafford, Max > Stafford, so Max goes back on the Roy/Vanek line. End of discussion.

And yet you try to hold it over us :gotme: :confused: :wtf:

^Come on, seriously, enough leafs bullshit in the Sabres thread.

We’re in the playoffs, they’re not. If you want to talk leaf bullshit take it to the leaf’s thread.

What ever else he posts about the leafs in here just ignore it. Lets keep this to Sabres, and a little bit about the other post season teams.

sooooooooooooo who all is going to game one, just got informed that I have a nice ticket :)))))

u re a terrible sabres fan by not going

hate u bri <3

im in, somewhere in the 300’s in the 1st row

7 hours till faceoff

im sitting here, and i can literally say i remember EVERY MINUTE of game 1 versus philly last year

from the 2-0 lead, to phillys comeback, to the series of 3 hits in a row in OT that brought the crowd to its feet, to the UMBERGER INCIDENT which made the roof blowoff

to watching the final play develop, to me screaming HES OPEN IN FRONT, to scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

danny brieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! danny brieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

i seriously don’t think a single other playoff game (including the conf. finals games) had as much energy as game 1…and that makes me very happy that i sprung the money to be sure i was there again this year :slight_smile:

Sabres.com get any faster today? as of 2:00pm?

no

no