OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

The Vanek goal was inconclusive until they showed that one view.

Sucks that the Isles got that goal, but they have started skating, so I’m not worried now.

5 on threeeeeeeeeeee

wooooooooord this game is turning out to be pretty good, now they need to capitalize on it

wahhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shweeet

haha damn it should of waited 2 seconds, nice shot briere and we are atill on the powerplay for 3 minutes

Okay, now there is the REAL Buffalo Sabres.

Oh Drury… if he had connected it’d be 4-1

Pee-wee give-away.

Lame.

that was horrible, talk about not motivated to finish out the period with a 2 goal lead.

yea, gay. shitty way to end the period.

omg there is going to be a riot or something, they are throwing bottles on the ice because of a call

good win for us, but a pretty lame showing by the fans :tdown:

so does anyone know the story about the moment of silence?

Phew.

Buffalo turned it on real strong in the 3rd. Good finish.

Isles are playing very sound defense this series. I will give them that much. Classless act by their fans though.

PS- Jerry Sullivan, you can take your absurd artical criticizing Miller and shove it up your ass you hack of a journalist.

alot of those fans should be ashamed of themselves

[quote=“MidgeX,post:4273,topic:25170"”]

so does anyone know the story about the moment of silence?

[/quote]

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:4275,topic:25170"”]

alot of those fans should be ashamed of themselves

[/quote]

yea really, fucking classy let me tell you… even the beer bottle during play… who does that shit…

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:4277,topic:25170"”]

yea really, fucking classy let me tell you… even the beer bottle during play… who does that shit…

[/quote]

Haven’t they in the past call a delay of game if the fans throw shit on the ice? Looked like a real classy crowd :bloated:

And I never noticed it, but Northtown Auto has an ad on the boards near the bench in NY too. HSBC advertising must be too $$$$

[quote=“originalsin,post:4276,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

i guess someone screamed out U SUCK or something along those lines

[quote=“camarojoe,post:4278,topic:25170"”]

Haven’t they in the past call a delay of game if the fans throw shit on the ice?

[/quote]

they certainly should… at least next time they’ll think twice about something like that…

but again, I’m still very very impressed with depeitro the man is a fucking wall… and is certainly making the series interesting.