OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

well they said something about the moment of silence for those students killed today and ppl were being loud and saying things that they couldnt repeat on air and for the anthem they were saying shit too. im sure it will be in the headlines under the story of how they got spanked at home in game 3.

he is a wall that is slowly being depleted by the best team in hockey. i bet hes already got tix booked for jamaica, maybe do some golfing?? or crying for the fact that his team and their fans fucking blow.

looks like i’m pretty spot on :slight_smile: other than the west 4 and 5

GO TAMPA!! WOOOO fuck the devils!

It’s Long Islanders at the games…you work at UB, you know how they are.

Fuck the islanders fans… poor sportmanship and everything else…grow a set of balls and realize your team sucks

Back on top. Win again Wednesday, then take game 5 at home.

And you fuckers that can afford tickets better be loud… a lot louder than you were for games 1 and 2. :slight_smile:

+1

Depietro has been playing very good. Sabres tonight were making some amazing passes and really pushing the wraparounds. They played like they wanted it tonight all except for the sloppy goal at the end of the 2nd.

Yea, no shit… Waiting to get hit with a beer bottle at work. I’ve already been told that I suck. Beer bottles are next :eyebrow:

you work at UB micro… what do you expect…

“Notes: A moment of silence was held for the victims of the shooting at Virginia Tech earlier in the day. …”

ILC, are you a big DiPietro fan?

I’ve got nothing against him, but again, I didn’t se spectacular play from him. He made routine saves and was helped by a very good defensive effort despite the loss.

Miller looked FAR superior when it came to difficult saves.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html

OMG… you’re serious!? what game are you watching… the man has amazing anticipation… when the sabres shoot… you see him always there… cause he is there early… a great goalie doesn’t have to be supermanning all over the place to be awesome… he is in the right spot at the right time… all the time… he’s a wall… fundemental… and just solid…

I know when the sabres have AWESOME chances I get excited… then 4 saves, and he just frustrates me … he frustrates the sabres… and I don’t know how you don’t see this…

lol… guys, they aren’t asking what happened at Virginia Tech… they’re asking what the douchebag Islanders fans did during the moment of silence that had RJ so pissed off that he said, “They should have been thrown out of the building, and their feet shouldn’t have touched the ground”.

I don’t. I see shots put RIGHT into the middle of the net on too many occasions.

Is he a good tender? yes. Is he amazing? I don’t think so.

He hasn’t proven himself either as he hasn’t had a stellar record or stats.

the = didnt copy well but some good orpik and armstrong hits.

missed the sabres game :confused: lousy school cable

where are you not seeing a good record?

62gp 32wins 19Losses 9 OTL’s 73 points in 62 games… per 82 games … thats 96 pts… if he was in all 82 games… Now with wins alone… the islanders scored 247 goals this season… their offense isn’t that good… so where are the wins coming from? also what division are they in … NJ PITT and NYR all made the play offs and he’s getting wins off them…

he has a 2.5gaa (in the east thats really good…) miller has like a 2.71
+1 for Depietro
.919 save percentage… miller is… .911
+1 for Depietro

Seems like he’s proven already… on top of that being awarded a 7 year contract with the islanders… so they also see something in him too…

in the play offs he’s 1-1, in the play offs he has a .928 save percentage… and he stopped 17 shots in the third period to millers 2 shots… yes he kept his team in that game…

so yea… idk maybe I’m watching a different game… cause the stats for one … are telling me a different story… holding the #1 offense to 2.5 gpg when he played… i think thats impressive itself…

and… I really don’t know how lots of those shots are going in… i sincerely think with doobie in net… the series would be 3-0 sabres scoring 15 goals in three games…

hoestly Dipietro had tons of shots where he just spreaded his pads and kicked them away, mostly in the middle… i could lay there all day and block those… briere scored top shelf on him, that was one of the few shots that i actually saw go high… maybe hes a good goalie , o actually …nice roll or what ever he did when briere hit him haha, hes also good at that but miller made a lot of saves that looked way better

and stats mean nothing , its the playoffs… just like the sabres not showing up the first period of the second game, thats why they lost…

I wondered if anyone would notice those.

The Islander’s called Northtown and asked if we wanted to buy ads because they couldn’t sell all the ad space for their playoff games:bloated:

Apparently, we got it at a fraction of what it costs for the HSBC equivaltent.