OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Dom Miller

Check.

When does the Rangers series start?

all series have to be done first then give it a few days…and technically we’re not 100% on playing the rangers…could be tampa bay

funny how EXACTLY 2 weeks later, jersey again holds the key to our next round fate lol

if tampa bay wins

we play tampa bay?

Correct

juans alive! :smiley:

yeah if they win their series we play them. doesnt look like it though, looks like it will be us vs rangers

bring on the rangers

rangers

Uh oh’s

pfft, no worries here

Eastern Conference Semi-Finals Predictions:

#1 Buffalo Sabres vs. #6 New York Rangers

• Sabres in 5…maaaaaybe 6 if lundqvist shows up

#2 New Jersey Devils vs. #4 Ottawa Senators
-im thinking ottawa…in 7 games…

the only thing im worried about is Sean Avery…this guy for sure will take some runs at our players…probably the cheapest player in the league

avery is most certainly a fuck, however has been extremely effective for them in the playoffs and was great for them in the last few weeks of the season too

Well lets hope Jersey takes out ottawa…

I’m fairly confident that Buffalo can beat any team in the East, but anytime a team sweeps another team, it’s not by accident. Hell, the Sabres couldn’t even take out Philly in 4 games last year. They are rolling 3 lines pretty damn effectively now, and they have a stud of a goaltender in net. 5 games? I sure hope so. But this series is definitely not pfffft-able.

Let’s just hope NJ gets their asses bruised and beaten while they take out Ottawa. Although, I think Ottawa will be joining Buffalo in the conference finals.

atlanta got swept b/c of poor coaching, not b/c the rangers were a superior team

hands down, you don’t bench the goalie who played nearly 70 games and carried the team after one playoff game

hedberg got smoked in game 2, lehtonens confidence was smoked yet he still got to play in game 3 after hedberg played outstanding, so he got DEMOLISHED in game 3, and hedberg stood on his head AGAIN but still got lit for 4 goals in game 4

conclusion? hartley is a terrible coach and the only reason he has a job for next year is b/c waddell made sure to save him before he gets the almighty ax…

C’mon, give the Rangers SOME credit. They finished off the regular season with a 7-2-1 record, granted, they didn’t play the most elite teams, but they won the games they should’ve won.

I just hope you’re not basing any of your judgment on the fact that the Sabres swept NY during the regular season.

swept is relative…2 OT wins and a shoot out is far from an official ass whopping.

Jagr is dangerous in the playoffs and they are riding pretty high after a sweep.

The Sabres can solve them pretty well i would imagine but they need to play much better than they did in rnd. 1

Not to mention who was in net 3 out of the 4 games…