OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:wave: I have a box in the 200 level…Its Box 1 I believe…its either the first or last box…

If anyone I know is going stop over :slight_smile:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:4700,topic:25170"”]

Who’s going tonight? :smiley:

[/quote]

OOOOHHH OHHHHH

Not me.

I’m broke.

jagr seriously sounds like we are up 3-0 already

yay Ronan singing tonight before the game

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:4701,topic:25170"”]

:wave: I have a box in the 200 level…Its Box 1 I believe…its either the first or last box…

If anyone I know is going stop over :slight_smile:

[/quote]

:2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::shoot:

2 hours… anyone going better get LOUD in there !!! i will be watching from my couch YAY

Here we go!

I want to watch the game but have to cable. Does anyone know of a site I can get the game off of

Kotalik is gaining so much confidence in his game. That was a solid hit.

:tup:

And how the hell did Avery NOT get a penalty for that bodycheck 2 full seconds after the whistle?

You think Briere would stop hooking players after the 10th or so penalty this season.

Let’s go on th PP

WOOOOO!

SOUP!

PS- I <3 Timmy

Rosival hurt again?

He limped off very quickly after that hit.

Bah, Rosival is toughing it out. Keep pressuring him.

WTF was that pathetic excuse for a PP? 4 minutes, and we didn’t even register a shot, or even sustained pressure in the Rangers zone. They had more SH chances.

Is it just me, or are the Rangers kind of playing the trap?

the best part of this is even when the rangers are playing at the top of their game, and the sabres are playing like ass, it’s still tied. When the sabres played at the top of their game in game 1, they put up 3 goals in 5 minutes.

Man, they played like ass that period.

Wonder how badly Jagr was shaken up by Zubrius though. Real nice open ice hit.

man, i thought veinsveinsveins was bad. The center for excessive sweating?

That was beautiful.

Avery punched Biere right in the teeth, and he gets a talking to…

WTF… lol

Thats what they do now since the refs are no longer allowed to spank the players on the fanny