OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

i thought during the game they aired the dates? i remember reading “eastern conference final” and “may” but that was it haha.

well dunno when the game actually is but i just got my tickets off stub hub for game 1

The NBC airing dates were just for them, not for the actual series start…

It will all depend on the detroi/san jose series…

educated guess would be either weds or fri

the earliest the second round will start is going to be thursday night. so my guess will be either thursday or friday night for game 1.

since NBC announced they have the Saturday east game in 2 weeks, that would mean the series will start either wednesday or friday, depending on how long detroit and san jose go…

[quote=“JDMR2,post:5225,topic:25170"”]

since NBC announced they have the Saturday east game in 2 weeks, that would mean the series will start either wednesday or friday, depending on how long detroit and san jose go…

[/quote]

game 7( if necessary) for detroit and san jose is wednesday night. This means that the conference finals can not start until thursday at the earliest.

(WGR 550) – The NHL has not yet released the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals between the Buffalo Sabres and Ottawa Senators.

What we do know is that Game One will NOT take place before Thursday night. Also there will be no afternoon games played this weekend.

Tickets for games 3, 4 and 6 in Ottawa go on sale Monday at 10 AM through the Senators’ website.

Stay tuned to WGR SportsRadio 550 for any updates on the schedule.

Lets go to Ottawa!

:2fingers: :2fingers:

[quote=“SilverGTP,post:5227,topic:25170"”]

Lets go to Ottawa!

[/quote]

ummmm :bloated: :shoot: :cjerk:

I cannot wait.

I will be in Ottawa the 18th-20th…I really hope there is a game up there while we are!

much sens battering as usual!

Melrose says Sabres in 6 :slight_smile:

Just got home so i can finally say this…

Round 3 bitches!!! But i would be lying if i said i wasnt a little nervous about ottowa.

finally we won the series that was a joke we played lame

id like to personally thank myself for sparking all of the sabres goals today by walking out of the garage to go and crash a small dirtbike into various objects :tup:

Seriously, every time i walked out to do that, 10 seconds later we would score. After the second one everyone started to kick me out :tup:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:5228,topic:25170"”]

:2fingers: :2fingers:

ummmm :bloated: :shoot: :cjerk:

[/quote]

I said lets go TO Ottawa! Not lets go Ottawa :bloated:

[quote=“SilverGTP,post:5234,topic:25170"”]

I said lets go TO Ottawa! Not lets go Ottawa :bloated:

[/quote]

HAHA

I read it the same way he did at first.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:5233,topic:25170"”]

id like to personally thank myself for sparking all of the sabres goals today by walking out of the garage to go and crash a small dirtbike into various objects :tup:

Seriously, every time i walked out to do that, 10 seconds later we would score. After the second one everyone started to kick me out :tup:

[/quote]

haha sounds like me, i missed the first 3 goals, because i was like doing something in the kitchen or outside talking on the phone, they were ab to kick me out rofl

i’m really glad that we won because if we lost the series, there would have been so much more whining. Except this time it would have been “goal!” instead of “no goal!”

[quote=“elgarvo616,post:5057,topic:25170"”]

lol, you guys need to relax. it is what it is.

and we all know that the rangers are gonna take the series.

[/quote]

Paging elgarvo616… reality calling for you on line 1. Please pickup for reality on the nearest courtesy phone.

[quote=“JayS,post:5238,topic:25170"”]

Paging elgarvo616… reality calling for you on line 1. Please pickup for reality on the nearest courtesy phone.

[/quote]

Now that is FUNNY.

Will the bandwagon jumpers please stay in your seats until the ride comes to a complete stop. Thank you.

TEE
TIME
RAN-GERS
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP…