OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

How can they go from looking like champions to looking like AHL vs. NHL in such a blink of the eye?

Gah. They need to keep it together for the last 20 minutes.

Go sabres.

yea put the bisket in the Ottawa’s basket!

sigh

thank christ!

well we didnt get swept lol

Hi, welcome to shut the fuck up.

Should be a great game in Buffalo. LETS GO SABRES!

FUCK YA!

Never say never. Three more to go.

3 to go… hopefully.

3 more game to make ottawa lose! Yea baby one game at a time!

Can they win 7 out of 10 games at this level?
Lets hope so.

Instead of riding the bandwagon, I opted to do the brakes on the bandwagon tonight. So is the game over? I heard it was 3-0 at one point.

Holllyyy shiittt.

I’m like shaking right now.

3 more baby 3 mnore

thank you for the invite…, they are not by any means the better team… but can you tell me how many games they have one on saturday’s?

i think they should have lost so people can move on with their lifes and put hope into something other then the SABRES.

It sounds like your woman dumped you to watch the Sabres.

Dude, we live in buffalo. Id hate to be the first one to inform you but theres not much else in this town to put hope into.

lol! she is over at her B/F house. nah, I really enjoy watching people work (and pointing out thier flaws), and what makes it even more enjoyable knowing that thier is people who really think if they win it will make thier lifes better?

I like laughing at people who don’t know the difference between they’re and their, and especially people who spell their “thier”.

Anybody else find it fucking ridiculous that with 2:30 left in the game and one team up 3-2, Versus went to a commercial break without saying who the penalty was on?!?! You would think, that might be something that’s kind of important to the fans watching the game? I mean Game 4 of the Conference finals and one team is up 3 games to none. I was going nuts during that break!

But at any rate, glad to see the Sabres do have a pulse!!!