OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

One game at a time.

No talking about anything until Saturday at 2.

They played great again in spurts but then went back to the “old way” after ottawa puts up 2 goals.

One game at a time!!!

Versus never tells you who the penalty is against.

just got back from the arena with 87fox…nice turnout, almost 10,000 fans. The place was crazy loud, good freakin times :smiley:

Yeah, I heard them say there were 10000+ at HSBC. That’s insane. This is the new Hockeytown USA.

Surprised no one posted this:
http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/realmenpp.wma

“Real Men of Genius, Mr Yelling Shoot on the PP Guy”.

sex

OMG that arena is going to be absolutely jumping on Saturday!

[quote=“JayS,post:5659,topic:25170"”]

I like laughing at people who don’t know the difference between they’re and their, and especially people who spell their “thier”.

[/quote]

there is nothing in their about the thier game tonight.

they said there was like 9,815 people at the arena. it was fucking nuts and crazy loud in there.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:5666,topic:25170"”]

OMG that arena is going to be absolutely jumping on Saturday!

[/quote]

I am defintly going there saturday.

We got a series again.

I saw some confidence growing at times. The complete breakdown the last 5-8 minutes of the 2nd scared the shit out of me. I was thinking the wheels were just falling straight off at that point, but they played a solid 3rd period. They stayed out of trouble, and withstood a VERY strong push from the Senators late. Also, they shutout the Alfredsson, Spezza, Heatley line.

Now, Spacek had a solid game, although he didn’t log that much ice time, he looked solid when he was out. He took some hard shots from the point, was sound defensively, and finally got the body on some guys.

Connolley, Drury, Roy - I LOVE this line pairing. Grit, surrounded by some creative talent, paired with a player that is sound both directions that has a scoring touch. Big approval.

Maxim looked VERY good tonite. He made some real good plays and got in perfect positioning on his goal.

Vanek on the other hand had a poor game. He did have one good scoring chance, but the one Ottawa goal was a direct result of his failure to use body positioning in trying to clear the zone.

I still stand by the fact that if the Sabres commit 100% to ever minute of every game, they will dig themselves out of this hole. When they give it their all, and play smart, Sabres hockey, they are the better team.

They can do this.

PS - We better pray that Zubrius is better by Saturday. He is such an impact player.

sabres pep talk

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:5668,topic:25170"”]

they said there was like 9,815 people at the arena. it was fucking nuts and crazy loud in there.

[/quote]

:word: me and bladez were there tonight and it fucking ruled. the end of the game was fucking intense and the crowd was going apeshit right up until the final buzzer. i had a rad time and punched a couple of nuns sitting next to me to celebrate. A+++ would go agian

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:5672,topic:25170"”]

:word: me and bladez were there tonight and it fucking ruled. the end of the game was fucking intense and the crowd was going apeshit right up until the final buzzer. i had a rad time and punched a couple of nuns sitting next to me to celebrate. A+++ would go agian

[/quote]

where did you guys sit? i was up in the 200 level somewhere…
these dude-bro’s behind us kept blowing this whistle to start chants, it happened to be rather loud in my ear. that ruled!..NOT! but it was cool. i didnt think i was going to be able to walk up the stairs and back down them i was so excited.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:5658,topic:25170"”]

lol! she is over at her B/F house. nah, I really enjoy watching people work (and pointing out thier flaws), and what makes it even more enjoyable knowing that thier is people who really think if they win it will make thier lifes better?

[/quote]

You sound like the lonliest motherfucker on the planet.

It’s probably because you’re a giant asshole.

[quote=“newman,post:5618,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“newman,post:5620,topic:25170"”]

lol.

[/quote]

[quote=“newman,post:5622,topic:25170"”]

???

[/quote]

How did that go for you?

[quote=“SI01,post:5674,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

You have no idea. He ended up PMing me crying about how I was tearing him apart. :rolljerk: Welcome to my ignore list.

[quote=“SI01,post:5674,topic:25170"”]

[/quote]

thanks jeff

[quote=“JayS,post:5676,topic:25170"”]

You have no idea. He ended up PMing me crying about how I was tearing him apart. :rolljerk: Welcome to my ignore list.

[/quote]

i thought mom was tucking you in?

Guys, go fight in public and stop shittying up this thread. PS, my money is on Anonymity against both of you at once…

Can I get in on it?

Edit: Ive been working construction (volunteer work)

And i feel all kinds of burly right now